👻 The last Halloween: Part 3👻

"Is everyone okay?" Hit asked. He looked at us and his eyes widened. "Where's Whis?!?!"

"What do you mean?" I looked at The group. "H-he was w-with us!!" I yelled. "N-no...." Good whispered.... "He's dead." Hit sat down on a chair. "I don't know how... But I can still feel Ki.....I fell everyone's Ki... Expect Whis..... And since he doesn't have his power... That monsters killed him...." I can't believe this.... Whis, my Best friend... IS DEAD!?!?! I started yelling and crying. "N-no!! It can't be! He's an Angel!!! He's Immortal!!!."
"He lost his power. So basically, he lost his immortality... I'm sorry..." Hit walked to my direction and hugged me. I put my head in his chest....

Whis......

MEANWHILE WITH THE OTHERS

"Uh..... Guys, I think we can't open the door..." Dyspo Whispered. Jiren, Vegeta, and the rest of the fighters were punching the door with everything  they had.... But sadly, nothing happened. "This is impossible!! I'm the prince of all the Saiyans!!!" Vegeta yelled punching the ground. "We must find another way then...." Bulma said. "Ah! I find it!" Goten yelled getting everyone's attention. "I have two solutions: First. We can find the keys of the school's Door!!"

" Or We can find the map of the school! It must be a secret door here or something..." Trunks added. "This is great!! You two are really intelligent!" Rumushi God destruction of Universe 10 said. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Caulifla got up and walked away. "No we can't go.... We must first make two groups. The first groop must go and find the keys. And the second groop, the map. The ground 1 will be: universe 2,3,4 and 6. And the other group will be: universe. 7,9,10 and 11. " Gohan explained. Everyone agreed about this.

"Let's go!" They all said.

IN THE HEADMASTER'S OFFICE.

"Found them!" Luna yelled happily. "3 Guns.. not bad at all." Hit grabbed the guns and walked to me. "Gun or knife?" He asked. "I prefer knife, because they're deathly and silent." I smirked and grabbed two knives . "Good choice. But I prefer Gun.... What about you Luna?"

"I want a gun." Luna said. "No offense, but. You're too little for that." Hit said. The poor man received a hard punch in the stomach. "Say it again... You're dead." She gave him a glare. Hit got up from the ground. "S-she's strong." He whispered. "Guys! Look at this!" Goku walked towards us with an Axe in his hand. "That's good Son Goku!" Toppo said. "You can take it!" Goku handed the axe to Toppo. "Thanks."

"I want a knife Hit." Hit nodded his head and gave Goku a knife. "Take this Cabba." Hit handed the last gun to Cabba. "I'll do my best."

We walked out of the office. The hallway was dark and scary.

Suddenly, I noticed a girl with a long black hair walking Alone in the end of the hallway

Suddenly, I noticed a girl with a long black hair walking Alone in the end of the hallway... Alone. Hit, grabbed his gun, trying to hit the girl. "NO!!" Me and Luna shouted at him. The girl turned around. "H-houaida!!" She yelled and started running towards us. "Wait... Is this... SHONEN?!?" Goku yelled. She ran towards Goku and hugged him. "Shonen! What are you doing here?!" I asked, shocked to see her here in this terrifying place. "She was with me in the party." Luna said. Shonen broke the hug "I'm happy now... At least, I'm not alone." She said. "Shonen? Did you see Pan?" Luna asked.

"Who's Pan?" Toppo asked a bit confuse. Me, Goku, Luna and Shonen smirked. " Pan A.K.A. the Queen of all the Mischievous." I said. "She loves to ship people." Shonen added. "A bit pervert." Goku continued. "But she loves everyone... Expect Yamsha." Luna said giggling. "Who's is Yamsha? Her Rival?" Hit asked. "Someone you don't want to see buddy." I put my hand on Hit's back. "Is he that dangerous?" Cabba asked. "He's the strongest person ever...." Goku was trying to contain himself from laughing. "Anyway. Back to you Shonen.... You didn't see her around?" Luna asked.

"No.. I was alone when I woke up in the bathroom." Shonen asked. "You didn't notice anything weird? Like someone following you?" Toppo asked. "No sir... I didn't notice anything.."

"Okay, Shonen.. in this school. There is a monster who is trying to kill us." Cabba explained. "Oh? Okay." She simply nodded her head. "You're not afraid?" Hit asked, shocked. "Oh no. I'm not. I can protect myself probably." Shonen replied. " I trained. Kong-Foo, J-JUTSU, Karate, Judo-"

"Okay,Okay... We get it. Here." Hit handed Shonen a knife. " Thanks." She thanked him. "Let's continue."

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Just go and leave me alone!!" Our dear 'Queen', Panny was running everywhere. Why? Simple..... " This disgusting dogs or I don't know what they are won't leave me alone!"

 " This disgusting dogs or I don't know what they are won't leave me alone!"

Luna_Shadows1101

Zakuro_shonen_2000

AlkaAmi