•Goten X Chubby reader X Trunks•

"Trunks! Slow down!!" You yelled at your Friend Trunks. "Haha! (Y/n), you're so slow." You huffed and looked away. He walked towards you and Kissed your cheek. "I love chubby Girls, they are sexy~." You blushed deep red and looked away. Trunks was acting weird in this week, not only him.......

FLASHBACK

"This place is so calm! Right?" You asked the Half-Saiyan, Goten. "Yes, it is," Goten whispered and looked away trying to hide his blushing face. "Uh... Goten, you alright?"

"Ys! Yes! I-I'm absolutely fine!!" He replied nervously. You giggled.

"Oh? Look what we have here? Hey, doll face, come with us and let's have fun." Two men walked towards your direction.

"What do you think you're doing?" Goten asked. "It's not of your business! We want that Sexy Girl!" Goten glared at them. He was very angry. "(Y/n).... Close your eyes." You immediately closed your eyes and turned to the opposite direction.

After a few minutes. You felt a warm hand on your cheek. You opened your eyes and looked up to see Goten. "Let's go." He grabbed your hand . "And please, Don't look behind you okay?" You nodded your head.

END OF THE FLASHBACK

What's wrong with them? You asked yourself.

"(Y/n)? Sweetie, you alright?" You looked shock at him. Sweetie?! Oh! Now this makes sense....

"Trunks?" You decided to ask him. "Hm?"

"...... Do you love me?" Trunks looked away. His face was red like a tomato. "Y........ Yes, I-I love you.... Not only me..... B-but also Goten."

So the both are in love with me? You smirked and kissed His cheek. "I think I love you too.... You, and also Goten." Trunks smiled Happily. "Let's go!!! I must tell Goten!!" Trunks started running like an idiot in Every direction. You giggled. 'I'll deel with you later, Goten....'

The end~

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me: And Done!! This was requested by
P

eachyStar2006

Zamasu: not bad....

Trunks & Goten: *blushing*

Goku & Bardock: *sleeping on the sofa while hugging each other.*

Chichi: aw~ look at them!

Astrel: so cute!! *Taking photos*

Beerus: *eating pudding.*

Hit: *playing Free Fire with Vegeta and Toppo.*

Dyspo: Houaida?

Me: hm?

Dyspo: do you Know where is Jiren?

Me: I didn't see him. What's wrong?

Dyspo: he's supposed to be Here last night. I checked The pride troopers headquarters, but J didn't find him.

Me: d-don't worry, he's okay..... I hope so....

Astrel: I guess I'm going to end this... Feel free to request!! Bye guys!!