Yandere!Goku black X Reader

Requested by: IFeelSoBored

NORMAL P.O.V

"Mine, mine only mine!" Black was walking in his bedroom. He was so stressful and desperate. He walked to his bed and grabbed a beautiful dress and started sniffing it. "Hmm... (Y/n)." He mumbled. "Your smell is so good..."

After a few minutes, Goku Black got up and flew from his Cabin towards the destroyed city. His partner, Zamasu was in another planet so today, he was all alone.

Black flew down to the ground. He started walking until he saw her. (Y/n) was walking alone, searching for some food and water. "She's pale... She must be hungry..." Black whispered. He used instant transmission back to the Cabin, grabbed some food and water and returned back to where his (y/n) stood.

Black saw the human girl walking outside of the destroyed restaurant with a sad look. "Damnit..." He got up and started walking towards her.

(Y/n) felt someone approaching her. She turned around and saw Black in front of her. "Black?!" She yelled and took a few steps back. The god was very shocked when he saw the fear in her gorgeous eyes. He smiled at her and put the food down on the ground.

"I won't hurt you. Here." Black took a few steps back and flew away leaving (y/n) shocked. "What happened...." She asked herself. "Should I trust him and take the food?.. what if it's poison?! No... I don't think so because if he wanted to kill me... He'll do it with the easiest way."

(Y/n) decided to take the food because she was super hungry. And after eating she returned back to the base and decided to forget about her encounter with Goku Black.

TIME SKIP...

It was night time. All the survivals went to sleep except (y/n). She was a bit nervous and really curious.

When she returned back to the base she gave some of her food to Mai and decided to lay down on her bed. When she grabbed her pillow she noticed a paper.

"Meet me outside after everyone is asleep."

"Who could it be?" She asked herself. (Y/n) got up and carefully walker outside of the base.

"(Y/n)..." She heard someone calling her. Her eyes widened is shock when she saw him.

"Trunks?" She asked. "(Y/n).. we don't have much time to talk, someone could see us." He walked towards her and grabbed her hands. "(Y/n).. I love you..." He whispered and kissed her.

BLACK P.O.V

I still can feel her ki, she's still awake. That brat, Trunks was outside. After a few minutes, (y/n) walked outside the base and she stood in front of Trunks, shock was written on her face. What's going on? I'm going to kill that half-breed if he touches my woman!!

"Trunks?" She asked. Oh my Kami... Her voice is so beautiful... "(Y/n).. We don't have much time to talk, someone could see us." Trunks took a few steps towards my (y/n)... I tried controlling my anger so they won't sense me.

Trunks grabbed her hand in his. He's dead... I'm going to kill him!!

"(Y/n).. I love you.." He whispered and kissed her.

I appeared behind him and stabbed him with my ki blade.

NORMAL P.O.V

(Y/n) couldn't believe it! No, Trunks is her friend, they can't be together!! She doesn't kissed him back and punched him away. Trunks eyes's widened. He gasped in shock and pain. "(Y/n) run!!"

The human girl saw blood coming from Trunks's mouth and chest. She heard Black laughing behind him. He tossed the dead body away and started walking towards her while tasting Trunks's blood.

(Me: EWW!! DISGUSTING!!!/Black: I WON'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!)

"Don't worry my dearest. Trunks is dead. Now, you're all mine. Mate." He grabbed her chin and started kissing her. (Y/n) tried moving away from him but he's too strong!

"Calm down or I'm going to destroy the base!" He yelled at her and she immediately stopped moving. "Let's go now." He grabbed her hand. "Where?" She asked.

"To your new Home." That was the last think she heard before everything went black.

~The end.~

Me: What do you think black?

Black: ...... Bravo ma chérie~

Me: Merci Black, C'est gentil...

Hit: *looking at us with a blank expression.*

Jiren: What are you talking about? I can't understand anything!

Me: *laughing* Alors... Merci pour votre attention et au revoir !

Black: au revoir !!!!