Zeno X Child!Reader

"Thank you Goku!" The god of Everything, Zeno Oh Sama said happily while looking at the beautiful park. "It's the first time I spend a hole day away from the guards and Daishinkan?" He looked up at his best friend Goku. "No problem Zen Chan!"

Goku put his hand on Zeno's head. Goku looked around until his eyes landed on a little Girl who was looking at all the kids.

"Hey, Zen Chan! Look other there!" Zeno followed Goku's gaze. He saw the girl Alone. 'why is she alone?' he thought.

"Do you want to talk to her?" Goku asked and Zeno immediately nodded his head. "Okay! You can go!" Zeno jumped from his seat and walked towards the girl. "Hello!" Zeno waved happily at the girl. She looked at him and a small smile appeared on her face. "H-hi..." She greeted back. Zeno noticed the sadness in her voice.

"Why are you sad?" He sat down next to her. The girl looked down at her feet. Tears ran down from her eyes. "M-my parents left me alone... I... I don't know why. I don't have a home. I d-don't have f-friends...... Everyone hates me....." The girl managed to say between sobs.

Zeno felt sorry for her. Without thinking, he gave her a hug, she hugged back and continued crying on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, I don't hate you. You're not alone. You can stay with me! And we can be friends!!" The girl pulled away and looked up at the god. "R-really?! I can stay with you?!"

Zeno nodded her head. He grabbed her tiny hand. "Let's go! My friend Goku is waiting for us!! He's other there!!" The girl looked at a tall man who was waving at them. Zeno started running towards the Saiyan, but he was stopped by the girl. "Wait... I didn't get your name?"

"My name is Zeno, what aboug you?"

"My name is...(y/n)."

The end~

Me: Done! What ya think Zennie?

Zeno: I like it!! It's so cool!

Me: aw! You're so cute!! "Start kissing Zeno*

Daishinkan: T-this is unexpected...

Zeno: can I end my one shot?

Me: if course!!

Zeno: bye guys!! Have a good day!!

AlkaAmi