Seven-three X Reader (Part 1)

Me: hello guys! *Smirking*

Astrel: hey...

Hit: hello Houaida, what's up with that smirk on your face?

Me: hehehe... I have a guest!

Goku: who?

Me: ok dude! You can come in!

Seven-three: *comes in the room*

Goku: it's Seven-three! Please fight me!!

Hit: *dumbfounded* He looks like me!

Me: I think he's your counterpart from universe 7, now, he's my friend!

Seven-three: *smirks*

Me: Now, let's begin!

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Normal P.O.V

(Y/n)-Chan, the sweet, brave and strong girl was training with Whis on Lord Beerus's planet. Since Goku with Merus and Vegeta in the Gravity room, (y/n) decided to spend her free time here. Whis is really an amazing teacher.

Moro, known as "Planet Eater Moro" is a powerful wizard who threatened  Universe 7 about ten million years ago. Everyone was trying to defeat him, he's a very dangerous person. 'I'm going to fight with my friends and protect my planet, I'll be stronger!' (y/n) thought.

"That's enough for today, (y/n) you become stronger than before. I'm impressed." Whis smiled down at the girl. "Now young lady, go take some rest." (Y/n) nodded her head. She walked in the garden of the castle and spotted Beerus under a tree sleeping. She walked towards him and sat next to him.

"This is my favourite place, it's calm and relaxing." Beerus opened his eyes and laughed at (y/n)'s expression. "I thought that you're sleeping!!!" She yelled.

"No I wasn't, I was looking at your training. You become strong girl." He closed his eyes. "Really?! Yay!!" She cheered. "Now now, stop yelling at let me sleep or I'll destroy-" before Beerus was able to continue, Whis appeared in front of them. "(Y/n), Vegeta called, he said that Planet Earth is attached by Moro and his gang."

(Y/n) immediately got up. "Whis take me there!" The angel nodded his head. (Y/n) put her hand on his back and he used his staff to take the girl to Earth.

After a few minutes, they arrived. " Thanks Whis wish me luck!" (Y/n) ran towards the Z-Fighters. Everything is a mess. There was a big explosion and smoke was everywhere, She spotted Piccolo and Gohan. They were in a bad state. "Guys! Are you both alright?" She asked.

"A little bit, he's strong and we need your help." (Y/n) stood between Gohan and piccolo and she took her fighting position. When the smoke disappeared, (y/n)'s eyes widened in shock. "Wait! Is that Hit?!" She yelled.

"No, he's not Hit, this guy is an Android like 17 and 18, he called himself, Seven-three." Gohan explained. "Don't let him touch you, he can absorb your abilities." Piccolo powered up.

"Are you still fighting Namekian?" The Android asked with a blank face. "Of course! I won't let you win!" A smirk appeared on Seven-three's face. "Very well then." He started powering up and looked at Piccolo, he noticed someone beside him, when his eyes met (y/n)'s, he felt a weird feeling in his stomach. He stopped powering and continued looking at the girl. 'Who's she? She wasn't here when I was fighting The Half-breed and the Namekian?' He thought. 'and what's this weird feeling in my stomach? Why my heart is beating so fast?'

"Uh, dude, what's wrong?" Gohan looked confused when he saw that their enemy stopped powering up. He didn't receive an answer. "Why is he looking at me like that?" (Y/n) asked. Piccolo looked at her then at Seven-three. He opened his mouth in shock. 'I swear I Saw little hearts around him!!'

Suddenly, A figure appeared up in the sky. "Moro!!" Gohan yelled. "So this is Moro..." (Y/n) mumbled. A ship appeared behind him and his fighters flew towards it. "They're living..." Piccolo said. "Let's go to Bulma and get the Dragon balls so we can fix the place." Gohan and (y/n) nodded and left the place.

Seven-three looked at (y/n) from one of the Ship's window. "I must find why I'm feeling this when I'm around her." He mumbled.

~The end~

Me: part 1 is over! What do you think Seven-three?

Seven-three: This is the first time I read something like that, not bad.

Me: thanks! *Notice Hit glaring at The Android.* Uh, what's wrong?

Hit: nothing... *Still glaring*

Astrel: don't mind him he's just jealous...

Me: anyway, I hope that you love this oneshot! Goodbye!!