35 ☆ Shook

Fleur, Jun and Frankie? Wow! Well, I'm not going to say anything about that. I'll be at HalloWiener on Halloween night. Keep an eye out for me, if you're courageous enough to. And, I see you haven't exactly made any moves in ensuring your permanent social media absence. If you show up at HalloWiener (and you MUST be there) with those accounts, I'll ruin your life. But wait. I already plan on doing that. Now here's your punishment for ignoring my suggestion: stay away from Beau (you're getting clingy anyway).

As much as I hate to admit it, you're kind of nothing more than a backup girl to him. You ENTERTAIN him... just like you did Travon Justice (poor boy!). Do what I tell you or you'll pay. I can't assure you the next punishment won't be greater than this one.

P.S. I'm watching you!

Liking posts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter? Check

Liking posts on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter? Check. Updating Snapchat stories? Check. Watching videos on YouTube and subscribing to online channels? Check. Videochatting? Check. Hacking online accounts? Definitely not.

Bella's mental list of YWN's technological abilities wasn't long, but none of the things on that list was too extreme to be abnormal.

She had come to one conclusion: none of this was as it seemed, and there was more. Except she was missing something, she knew YWN couldn't have gotten into her Twitter account... without assistance. And their latest email proved that.

I'm not going to say anything about that.

"You're tempting me to try something with your lips looking like that," Ashton said beside her, staring at her pursed lips, and she quickly closed the email window, then went on Instagram.

She had completely forgotten he was sitting beside her, engrossed in her YWN situation, instead.

It was only after she went to watch some 5-Minute Crafts videos that Ashton's words sank in.

She turned to him with widened eyes. "What in the name of all things sweet did you just say?"

"What in the name of all things equally sweet did you hear?" he asked, his expression serious.

She studied him like he just sprouted a unicorn horn. "What are you doing here?"

Ashton placed his arm on the top of the sofa, making them look like something more. "I'm waiting for Cody."

"And you have to do that here? Beside me? In front of a blank television screen?"

"Yep, yep and yep!" he said, popping the last P.

She shook her head, then looked back into her laptop. Ashton had no idea what was on her mind. "By the way, you have a girlfriend, so you shouldn't say stuff like that to me," she said, not looking away from the video on her screen.

Ashton grinned, then bit his lower lip. "I have a girlfriend," he said, but it sounded more like a question than a statement. "And who told you that?"