Editing Notice

Hey guys!

A while back, I informed us that I'm working on BF edits because 1) I feverishly wrote it in six months based purely on an idea I got when I was thirteen-ish, and 2) it's in no way reflective of my current writing skills. And I also remember saying the book isn't getting rewritten, but frankly as I edit, I realize that a rewrite is inevitable.

Mind you, this is by no means me announcing that the story is changing—its core/plot will remain the same and so will its characters. Everything will just be more fleshed out, scenes will be modified, scenes will be deleted, scenes will be added, the atmosphere will be solidified, there'll be more humor (I hope) and less cringe. I'm already thousands of words deep into it and just wanted to inform you about the recent developments.

If you've been planning to read/re-read and want to wait for the new version to be up before you do, that's completely fine, but if you still want to expose yourself to the trials of this one, the stage is yours. Just have it in mind that the polished version might not completely align with this one, especially in respect to the plot's tightness.

I love this story with all my heart. It holds a lot of value to me, and even though people loved it in its raw state, I know that it can be a hundred times better than that. And as I evolve as a writer, I want it to evolve with me. So, hopefully, by the time everything's cleaned up, we have a shiny story, and maybe I'll get to see OG readers there, too.

Thanks so much for all your support. I know I end every note with this, but I can't be grateful enough. Really.

As always, I'm always ready to answer any questions or concerns you might have, and if you send me a DM and I don't reply, Wattpad probably didn't deliver it. I'm not ignoring you, I promise. My message board is also open, and so is my IG (@ is the same as it is here), though I'm admittedly not very active on Instagram.

See you in BF 2.0!

Fay xx