45 ☆ Showdown

What Is the Truth Behind Fashionella Dirt? by Dr. Smirnov.

Fashionella Dirt is cyberbullying, cyber harassment and invasion of privacy on a whole new level. I didn't even know about the website until I saw my daughter one day, trying to hide her phone when I walked past. I immediately demanded she gave me the phone, and when I asked her what that website was, she told me it exposed behind-the-scenes secrets of a YouTube channel called Fashionella.

It broke my heart that my own daughter (and definitely other teenagers around the world) read degrading articles like that and enjoy it. I immediately got to work, and, as a teenage psychologist, I started seeing a pattern of things no teenager would notice.

How exactly do these website owners know all these things about one person? I chose the spying option, then, on closer look, discovered that these articles couldn't have been written by an outsider. They have proof of their stories, they know the relations and love interests of this girl.

There definitely should be intervention. And I don't just mean parental. Security officials should look more into this abuse of privacy.

Viola's hands were strangely shaking as she walked into the Halloween party

Viola's hands were strangely shaking as she walked into the Halloween party. People were dressed up as various things, people and animals, and music was blasting from every direction, but she couldn't focus. It was all just white noise.

Her eyes went to the first hotdog stand, which was crowded already, and she tried to act natural as she searched for her friend. After a while of focusing, she saw a flash of red. Wanting to be sure it was her, she watched for a few seconds more, wishing there was a way she could slow Bella down. Then, she saw the shirt, and a small gasp escaped her, despite her seeing it coming.

Bella heard her and turned around. "Viola, are you all right? What's wrong?"

Viola swallowed before pointing in the hotdog stand's direction. "I saw her." Her voice came out softer than she wanted, and Bella turned to where she was pointing.

She, too, saw the shirt and gasped. The girl in the shirt had dark wavy hair that flowed down her back like a waterfall. It looked, for a moment, like she wanted to turn around, but, at the last moment, she walked away, disappearing into the crowd.

That was when Bella's brain processed what to do. "I saw her," she shouted, loud enough for the others to hear her.

"What?" Adele asked, moving closer to them.

"YWN—I saw her by that stand."

"Are you sure?" Beau inquired, suddenly looking concerned.

"Yeah. Viola saw her, too. She just moved into the crowd now. We have to go after her!"

"Okay. Beau, you go with her and Viola. Maggie and Jake will come with me," Adele said. "Splitting is a bad idea, but we have to make sure she's cornered."