33 ☆ Biggie

I want you to know that I have a heart, despite popular belief, and, trust me, I'm willing to help you get out this... emotional dilemma of yours. If you're willing to listen, of course.

Bella, if you don't want things to continue this way, what you're going to do is quite simple. Stop using your accounts. ALL OF THEM. When you do, I won't have to access them anymore. See, simple. But, first, ruin Fashionella for me. I have some helpful resources for you.

Maggie-Lyn was talking about the quite expensive worth of her tailormade onesie, and holding her phone out to Bella, but Bella's eyes were fixed on the laptop screen in front of her

She got an email, and it was anything but nice. It was meant to be, but that didn't take the attention away from the commanding and threatening tone of it.

From: ywnofficial@gmail.com.

"Come on, Bella. Check my photos so I'll be sure which of them to post. What are you literally looking at?"

Bella slammed the laptop shut when she noticed her cousin walking over to her.

Maggie-Lyn stopped when she saw it, then pouted. "That's literally not fair. First, you've literally been dead silent since last night, and now you're ignoring me. You're literally killing my pre-onesie challenge spirit."

Bella took her phone from her, then pretended to be engrossed in her photos. "Why don't you finish up with that?" She waved a hand in the general direction of her bed.

Various sparkly clothes were piled on top of each other, and, for the millionth time, Bella wondered why Adele refused to let Maggie-Lyn stay in her room. It seemed more natural since Adele's room was more spacious and she wouldn't have minded the sparkly mess.

"What's on your laptop?" Maggie-Lyn asked, and Bella's heart skipped a beat. She almost groaned in frustration, but held it in.

She had been staring at the email for a while, but she still couldn't completely wrap her head around what she was seeing.

Stop using your accounts. Ruin Fashionella for me.

"Maggie, it's private, okay?" She stopped on a selfie of her cousin in a sea of blindingly attractive fabric, giving a kissy face to the camera, then stood. "Here. Post this one. I have to get to school." She gave the phone to her.

She quickly took her backpack from the bed, then put her laptop in it.

Maggie-Lyn didn't look happy, and, as she was about saying something, the door to the room opened and Adele walked in.

"Hey, Bella, Cody's waiting for you downstairs," she said, looking like she just woke up.

"Oh. Thank you. I'll see you two later, okay? Bye."

Bella quickly walked out of the room, ignoring the instructions from her older sister—pay attention in class, don't think too much, be happy.