32 ☆ Spill It

Before you start wondering how I got this written so fast... I wrote this immediately I left your locker. I forgot to mention something supposedly... important? So here's this. I was thinking we'd arrange a math tutoring session. What do you think? And, before you ask, yes, you still distract me, but who can be smarter than a sophomore who knows calculus like her name?

Beau.

"Maggie-Lyn Lila Kenriek literally in the house! Woo, that was one plane ride

"Maggie-Lyn Lila Kenriek literally in the house! Woo, that was one plane ride. That guy sitting in front of me literally snored the whole time. Why are you sitting there when you're literally supposed to be here, hugging yours truly?" Maggie-Lyn's hand, which she had lifted victoriously when she came in, dropped to her side, and she gave Bella a scolding look.

Bella looked at her from her place on the couch. Her cousin looked like candy with the way she was dressed. "Isn't that skirt a little too much for a plane ride?" was the first thing she said.

Maggie-Lyn ran her hands over the fabric of her fluffy skirt. "Maybe, but I'm here now so it doesn't matter anymore."

"Mag, come take some of your stuff inside," Adele shouted from outside, and Maggie-Lyn slammed the door shut.

"Let's pretend I didn't hear that. I literally don't do hard work. Ooh, can you smell me from there, Bella? I bought this candy-themed cologne online, which literally cost me half of my monthly allowance, but it's literally, totally worth it. Can you smell me? Can you?"

"And she's back," Cody said, coming down the stairs.

Maggie-Lyn got an excited glint in her eyes, then she rushed to him, flinging her arms around him immediately and causing him to stumble.

"Gosh, girls take hugs so seriously," he said after he had caught himself, hugging her back.

"I literally missed you, booboo."

Cody chuckled. "I missed you too, but please don't call me that—it's embarrassing."

"No," she said, pulling back a bit, "it's cute. Just like you."

"Well, when you put it that way." He shrugged, trying to act nonchalant.

"Can you help me bring my things in?" she asked, using a sickeningly sweet voice and putting on her pleading eyes.

"The innocence trap," Cody muttered, then sighed. "How many suitcases are we talking about here?"

Maggie-Lyn smiled. "Fifteen."

Both Bella and Cody gave her the you-expect-us-to-believe-that? look, and she pouted.

"Okay, fine. Seventeen... and maybe a few survival kits?"

Cody threw his hands up. "I better get to work."

"I love you, booboo." He gave her a salute, then walked out of the house. She went to sit beside Bella, then let out a sigh. "The perks of being a girl."