20 ☆ Unsure

YOUTUBE'S SENSATIONS

Apart from the celebrities we all know, have we ever thought about those sensations we seem to always see on the Internet? No matter where we are, they just pop up. For my first post, I'll be going into the details of two YouTube channels that are blowing our minds.

1. Fashionella: 1M subscribers and over a million combined followers (gained in 2 years).

2. PietraTOfficial: 700K subscribers and almost a million combined followers (gained in 2 weeks).

 PietraTOfficial: 700K subscribers and almost a million combined followers (gained in 2 weeks)

As far as the relationship talk went, Beau and Bella had never had one. But due to recent... incidents, it was clear they had something.

This was one of the reasons Bella was frozen to the spot when she saw Beau standing behind her and Travon, close enough to have heard him innocently flirt with her if he had arrived earlier than she wanted to believe.

"Beau," she finally breathed.

Thankfully, he looked normal, and she had to internally scold herself for feeling the bad kind of nervous. This was the first time she was seeing him after their little moment in his car the previous day, and, under normal circumstances, she should've been red in the cheeks, threatening to blow up as she recalled every detail.

"Hey," Beau said. "Cody was looking for you, and I thought I'd look, too."

"Oh, right. I was supposed to meet him minutes ago." She stood, then looked at Travon. "I have to go, Trav. Thanks for trusting me enough to share it. And I hope I was of little help."

Travon grinned, then stood, too. "You call that help little? C'mon, that's, like, the advice of the decade."

"Oh, don't flatter me. Even I know it wasn't that great."

"But it's helpful. Seriously." He stepped closer to her, catching her off guard, then lowered his voice so she alone would hear his next sentence. "And I haven't smiled in days, so bonus points to you, Quincy."

Bella was sure Beau was still behind them, but Travon's confidence made her consider looking over her shoulder. However, she stopped herself from doing so, focusing on Travon Justice's playful smirk, instead. "Oh... um, that's great." She nodded, wrestling a smile.

"So I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Sure."

"See you around."

"Yeah." She lifted her right thumb in a thumbs up.

He gave a lopsided grin, then patted the side of her face, before walking past her.

Okay, what was that?

She turned in the direction he left, and, sure enough, Beau was standing there, watching her. "Let's go." It came out as a question, and she nodded in response.