𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐫𝐝 & 𝐁𝐚𝐝𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐩𝐭. 2

Start from the beginning

"Today you're gonna get with your partners and start planning for your project together " said Mrs.Bustier

"Now please go and sit by your partners'"

Marinette grabbed her stuff before heading her way to the back of the classroom. There was Damian sitting in his chair, looking at the view from the window he was sitting by.

Marinette gulped as her thoughts from last night started rushing back to her head. She finally made the decision to sit down. "Oh please don't recognize me" she begged in her head.

This got Damian attention of who was sitting beside him . he turned his head to see a girl sitting with black hair that was little bit sticking out from her beanie. She had pale skin that was cover with freckles, she wore big rim glasses on top of her blue eyes. They were bluer than his own brother Damian thought as he looked at her.

"Hey, are you the girl who fell on me yesterday?"

"Um... Yeah..sorry about that." She blushed as she stared at the desk.

" so why you sitting here?"

" well we are partners for this project."

"Right tt"

" Oh I never introduce myself. My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng" She scratched the back of her neck.

"Damian. But you already know that I guess." He shrugged.

"So..."

"Do want to do the project at my house or yours?"

"Lets do at mine."

"okay great."

"We can go over to my house after school. Is that okay?"

"Um..yeah."

"So let's meet after school by the entrance."

" okay...um Damian could I get your phone number for the project."

"Yeah whatever" handing his phone to marinette.

"Thank you."

"Okay, class is dismissed now!" Said Mrs Bustier.

"Well bye." Marinette said to Damian quickly getting her stuff and leaving the room.

-----

Marinette started to put her books in her locker before making her way to the entrance of school. She stepped out of the doors to see no one there. As she was gonna get her phone out, she saw a guy in a motorcycle pull up.

He pulled off his helmet to reveal Damian.

"damian?! You have a motorcycle?!"

"Yeah, isn't it obvious?" Looking at the bike then back at marinette.

"Oh wow you are a bad boy cliche."

"Am not"

"Mmhmm sure."

"Just get on so we can go already." He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." She got on with ease.

Damian looked at marinette
"How you did you do that?"

"I have my ways Mr. Bad boy" She winked.

Damian quickly turn his head away from marinette and felt heat on his face.

Damian put back his helmet.
"Hold on tight." Marinette put her arms around Damian torso. He started to rim the engine before speeding off on to the road.

----

"We're here" the gates start to open and Damian started to drive in.

"You live here!" She gasp.

"Yeah."

" wow. It's so gorgeous.'"

" Um thanks." He parked the bike.

Damian got off the bike and started to walk to entrance of the house. Marinette quickly got off the bike before following after Damian.

The doors open.

"Welcome home, master Damian"

" greetings Alfred."

"And who is this?" Looking at marinette.

"Oh I'm marinette. I'm a classmate of damian." She smiles.

"She here to work on a project from school."

"Greeting marinette." He bowed. "My name is Alfred and I'm the Butler of this house." He reply with a smile. "

" the pleasure is all mine."

"Well we're gonna be in my room." Damian said as he started to walk to his room with marinette following after him again.

"It was nice meeting you. Alfred!"she yell trying to catch up to Damian.

"What a strange girl" Alfred said with a chuckle.

Eeeeeee. I post the next part today.I'm so proud but anyway I have to write part 3 now . Also thank you guys for already liking the first part of this oneshot 💙