𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐫𝐝 & 𝐁𝐚𝐝𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐩𝐭. 2

Meanwhile in Damian's house...

"You ready little D to go?"

"Yeah let's go already" he rolled his eyes.

"Come on little D it's going to be fun" Said Dick

" yeah, going to see people fighting is sooooo fun." He said with sarcasm clearly lingering in his tone.

*underground*

"Really this place is called the underground?"

"Yess- now shhh"

Damian rolled his eyes with a scoff.

"ladies and gentlemen, the moment you been waiting for"

"LADYBUG vs. HAWK MOTH!" He announced.

The crowd started chanting getting louder by the second.

A small figure jumped over the ropes and into the ring, they wore a kind of cloak that was red with black spots on it that also cover their face except for their eyes.

"In this corner is LADYBUG! The undefeated champion for 4 years! " Pointing to the right of the boxing ring.

As ladybug was stood there putting on her boxing gloves.

"And in This corner is HAWK MOTH! The Champion with the miraculous belt for a decade! " pointing to the left .

"Alright let's this fight to begin" ring announcer said as he got out of the ring.

Ladybug and hawk moth started to circling around each other. Until hawk moth drew a jab at ladybug who easily dodge it before quickly throwing an uppercut under his chin making hawk moth furious as he tried to throw slobby punches at ladybug.

She blocked all of the hits before going for a sweep kick at his legs quickly throwing him off balance making it a good advantage for her to do a side kick at him causing him to fall down from the impact of the kick.

As he got back up he gritted his teeth before running up to a Illegal axel kick to her head. She quickly blocked with her arms to her head. Before going for the final blow by doing a round house kick sending hawk moth to hit the ropes before he fell down to the ground and passed out by the impact.

Leaving everyone in shock even damian.

"Um... looks like we have a winner!" Said into the mic.

"LADYBUG AS THE NEW CHAMPION OF THE MIRACULOUS BELT!!!" handing the belt to ladybug.

She looked in to the crowd while holding her new belt up to the sky.

Her eyes met with familiar emerald eyes.

Damian was here!!!!

Damian stared back at her "where have I seen those bluebell eyes before?" He thought in his head.

Ladybug quickly broke eye contact before jumping off the ring and in the crowd to the nearest exit to escape.

-----

*next day*

"Okay class-"

The door slammed open cutting the teacher off. Everyone including Marinette turned to see Damian standing near the door frame.

"Well nice for you to join us in class today, Damian" she said with sarcasm.

"Whatever" He replied with an eye roll and started to walk to his desk in the back of the classroom.

Mrs.Bustier coughed earning everyone attention in class. "Before I was rudely interrupted-" looking straight at Damian and sending daggers at him before finishing what she was gonna say. While that was happening damian didn't give a shit, sitting there bored out of his mind.