T W E N T Y S I X

Liam's POV

Finally back home.

Not really though, Zayn is your home Liam.

My parents thought that I should stay with them while I recover and rest. But Zayn can't come here as much, however, I'm glad that my family now knows about him.

"Earth to Liam" Louis says as he snaps his fingers at me.

"Hm? Sorry Lou, you were saying?"

"I still feel terrible about all of this..."

"Oh yea me too, definitely" Gigi Hadid adds. "I know that this publicity will be great for both of us and I get that it's the wrong moment for this stunt to happen but Liam I promise that we'll make it work" she says with a nice warm smile.

"About that lili, I've got amazing news, the discography agreed to do your debut single for free. They think that it's absolutely amazing how passionate you are about this and you've got the girl now..." I just nod, a bit overwhelmed by all of this.

I really appreciate what lou has been doing for me, I think he might have read waay too much about managements on the internet and is trying his best to follow their steps so that I can be famous.

Gigi was a nice girl, just a bad situation. I feel like we'll definitely be nice friends, just awkward how I have to pretend to be with her in public but I did that with Sophia before so it shouldn't be hard, right?

I can't wait for everything to be over and that I can be with Zayn. I'm quite sure that my father didn't say a thing about Z's age because of he's Yaser's son but at least it's not a problem.

I look at the window as I ignore what Gi and Lou are saying when suddenly, a white shiny car, that is parked right in front of my house catches my eye. try to hide my smile as I see Zayn smoking a cigarette.

My parents wouldn't let me go out of the house so they told my friends to make sure that I don't leave. But I have to see him.

"I'm going to take a shower in my parent's bathroom, cos it's bigger. Lou if I need help I'll let you know" he nods and he comes with me to the shower as I struggle a bit to stand up.

I turn it on and as soon as I hear that Lou is with Gigi I tiptoe my way out of the house.

Zayn noticed me and smiled a me, I could tell that he was a bit worried about me moving but he was happy to see me.

"Hello there handsome" he says kissing my cheek. I smile and I shush him.

"Z babe we have to leave, I escaped from them" he looks at me as he gently takes my hand.

"Love you know that I can't do that, let's go back insi-"

"I fucking need you Zayn" I look at him in the eyes and he stops talking.

"Liam"  his voice is deeper and I get closer to him.

"I said I need you"

he grabbed the back of my head and he pressed his lips against mine, kissing me deeply. I slide my hand up under his shirt and I let out a soft moan just to tease him. I could feel how tense he was getting and then I pulled away.

"let's go to your car..." I said and he chuckled.

"I'm not letting you get hurt, we're going to my apartment"