T H I R T E E N

Liam's POV

"Mum I don't want to go to school, I'm done with that bullshit" I say emotionless,still laying on my bed.

"C'mon baby you have to go, did something happen?" My mother Karen says and I groan.

"No mother I just don't want to go okay?"

"Fine Liam, but tomorrow you're going" And she's finally gone.

I look at the ceiling and my phone starts ringing, It's Louis again. I ignored it and suddenly I get a call from Zayn, what the fuck does he want now? Huh? I'm blocking him, I don't need his bullshit anymore, what does he have to say? Our breakup goes through my mind over and over again.
Half an hour passes and I'm still in my bed, I haven't eaten but I'm not hungry. Louis calls again and I decide to answer

"Tf do you want Louis? i'm okay now leave me alone!"

"No! Liam please tell me you're really fine and that nothing happened to you" the voice cracks but that's not Louis, then it hits me, it's Zayn.
I stay in silence not knowing what to say.

"Liam please, Louis got worried and he called me, now I have his phone. Please tell me you're going to be fine" he's crying, I'm crying then I put my phone down ending the call and I turn my phone off.

I lay there as time passes by not moving, I hear my mother is back. and she knocks the door, I don't reply, she opens the door and then she comes in with Louis, she gets out and Lou closes the door.

"Mate I don't like seeing you like this, what happened? And next time please answer my calls I got so worried mate!"
I look at him emotionless and then I turn around as a tear falls down my cheek. He sits next to me.

"We broke up" I say softly trying not to cry again. He just stays silent not knowing what to say.

"Oh Li I'm so sorry" he says hugging me.

Zayn's POV
My mind was thinking about what happened over and over again, I never meant to do this to Liam.

Flashback.

I was walking to my class and when I get to the door I see a picture of me and Liam kissing  sticked on the door, I immediately take it off and on the back of it, it said
"I know about your little fling with Liam, break up with him and you'll keep your job Mr.Malik. Just take this as a warning, next time it won't be your classroom, it will me Mr.Devine's office so do as I say and no one will be harmed :)"
Shit what do I do, I go in the classroom and then I see that the board was filled with copies of that picture of me and Liam, Shit class starts in like 3 minutes shit shit.
I take them all off and I put them under lock in my desk.
Once class ended I go home and I tell Li to come.
I had to breakup with him.

*ping*
One message from unknown.
Hi Mr.Malik you have 24 hours to breakup with Liam or you'll finally know what it feels being in jail.
Ps there's something in your mail for you.

I go running to my mail and there was a package, I open it and a pair of cuffs are there.

I go up and I close the door then I hear that Liam is outside so I wipe off my tears and I open the door.

End of flashback.

Fuck. This is fucked up.

*next morning*

I go to school and Louis pushes me to the lockers.

"What the fuck Tomlinson!!" I yell at him

"WHERE THE FUCK IS LIAM,ZAYN" what?

"I DON'T KNOW!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

"He's not with you?" Huh?

"No louis what happened?"

"He's not picking up my calls, harry's calls, sophia's calls"

I grab my phone and I dial his number quickly then he rejects my call, I try again and it's blocked.
"Shit Lou give me your phone" I call Liam and he finally picks up.

"Tf do you want Louis? i'm okay now leave me alone!"

"No! Liam please tell me you're really fine and that nothing happened to you" my voice cracks just thinking of what happened, he stays in silence so I say  "Liam please, Louis got worried and he called me, now I have his phone. Please tell me you're going to be fine" I can't hold back my tears anymore, I'm crying  "I love you Liam" I whisper and then I realise that he ended the call.

I give the phone back to Louis and then I go to my classroom wiping off my tears. I'm late to class, shit, all my students are there looking at me and I'm a mess.

"Um good morning everybody today you can go, be free" I say and everybody leaves.