He Finds Out You Like Him

Charlie:

You had a crush on Charlie ever since primary school and one day your best friend decided to tell him. "Y/N HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA WAIT?" She argued.

"WHY WOULD HE LIKE ME IF HE COULD HAVE ANY GIRL?" You cried but she didn't listen. She stormed up to Charlie and you couldn't see what she said but his face said it all. He didn't feel the same.

You lowered your head and waited for her to come back bearing bad news. When you looked up he was standing in front of you, "I feel the same but I don't know why you waited this long?" You grinned and started actually talking to him.

Reece:

You couldn't deal with it anymore. You were at a Christmas party and your crush, Reece Bibby, was also there. You finished up your eggnog as if it were a shot and headed over to where he stood. You shot your most charming smile, "Hi Reece!"

"Hey Y/n!" He said kindly and you both stood there awkwardly for a bit.

"Listen I've been meaning to say this but I really like you and-"

"I'm glad you did because I feel the same," he smiled and you smiled back.  It really was a merry Christmas (a/n I'm sorry I'm so cheesy ok bye)

James:

You were friends with all the guys of Stereo Kicks and Barclay had been your best friend for years. All the guys, except James, knew you liked him. For months everyone had been dropping hints but he never picked up on them. You were hanging out with them and it was only you, Jake, and Barclay in the room. Before you knew what was happening Barclay closed the door and Jake stood up in front of you and James. You glared at them, "what are you doing?" Jake didn't say anything just paled as he looked at you. "James I think you should know this, do you want me to say it?" You growled and jumped up ready to attack. Barclay held you back and you whimpered. "what's happening right now?" James said so obviously confused. "Y/N LIKES YOU, LIKE A LOT!" Jake blurted out. James looked at you and said, "I like you too y/n and I have liked you." Your jaw dropped as Barclay let ho of you and left you two alone, Jake followed in suit.

Tom:

You gritted your teeth as the girl danced all over you crush, Tom. You couldn't stand it anymore. You stalked over and pulled the girl off of him.

"Y/n?"

"Hey Tom, sorry I couldn't stand that any longer," he looked pleasantly surprised. "Jealous?" You didn't say anything but blushed and looked down. "Hey it's okay if you are I was when that guy talked to you." You chatted after that and agreed to go out.

Casey:

It was new years eve and you were at a party. Casey was also there and you had feelings for him. Naturally when midnight grew closer you made your way to him. Just as it struck 12 your lips met his. He responded and pulled back after a while saying, "I didn't know you felt that way."  You just grinned and pulled him back.

Barclay:

All you could think about was him you liked him so much and he didn't even notice. You groaned in frustration and decided to call your best friend, Britney and complain about how perfect he was. You didn't wait for her to answer as you said, "Britney i don't know what to do I like him so frigging much but Barclay doesn't even notice me. He's so perfect and its annoying, like could you not smile and ruin my life. I just wanna move to Uganda or something so I don't have to see him everyday and know he'll never feel the same."

"Don't move to Uganda because he feels the same," It wasn't Britney. You checked the contact name and it said Barclay.

You put it on mute as you screamed, "AGH WHAT THE HELL IM SUCH A FRIG-FRAGGIN IDIOT, BLOODY HELL, MOTHERTRUCKER!" You cursed yourself out and turned the mute off. You then realized what he had just said. "Barclay I'm such an idiot I thought I called my friend, you're not that annoying," you heard him chuckle. "That's good because I want to pick you up for dinner in about an hour?"

"I think I can deal with you for dinner

See you in an hour," you grinned.

Chris:

You were having lunch outside with the boys and they all knew you liked Chris, like a lot. You didn't want to eat anything but he insisted you did. "Chris really I'm not hungry!" He just frowned and force fed you a fry. "You guys are so cute," Casey said. "Yeah it's almost as if you're a couple," Tom said and you glared at both of them. "I think they would make a really cute couple actually," even Charlie betrayed you. "What do you think Chris?" James said. "I would love to but depends on y/n?" Your jaw dropped. "I wouldn't mind," you said nonchalantly and the boys all laughed.

Jake:

You had been ranting to Chris about your feelings towards Jake. He kept pushing you to tell him but every time you tried he would be busy. Finally you got the guts and demanded him to pay attention. For some reason he was upset, "Jake what's wrong?"

"I don't know why don't you ask Chris since you like him better than anyone," he said coldly. You grew furious, "Jake I like you and I've been asking Chris for advice on how to tell you okay?" You blurted. He grinned and pulled you to him, "good because I want you to be all mine." He lightly kissed your cheek and you beamed.

A/N I've been really bust today and I might not even update tomorrow cuz um gonna be on the road for mist of the day. I'll try to write but I apologize in advance if I don't. I love you guys and thanks for all the support.
P.s. can someone catch me up on any/all drama I may have missed in the past two days involving the boys? :)