Night Changes-1D

Charlie:
"Going out tonight, Changes into something red"

You and Charlie were going out for your first date. You remembered the first time you met you were wearing the same red and black flannel. You threw it on and Charlie sent you a picture of him wearing his. When you met up he chuckled and said, "Haha we're matching"

Reece:
"Everything she never had she's showing off"

You were smiling at Reece as you slipped into the pool. You had never worn so minimal clothing around any guys besides family and you felt scandalous. You swam up to where he was and surprised him. He turned to see you and blushed. "God you're so beautiful" He said in awe.

James:
"Driving too fast, Moon is breaking through her hair, She's heading for something she won't forget, Having no regrets is all that she really wants"

You were in the car and James was driving fast. In a hurry to get home since both of you were ready to jump one another. The moon was shining on your hair and James found it so beautiful. You looked so beautiful and he was really wanting to get home. You wanted to get home as well, james looked extremely handsome and you couldn't keep your eyes of him. When you finally got home there were no regrets as clothes quickly came off.

Tom:
"We're only getting older baby, And I've been thinking about you lately, Does it ever drive you crazy, Just how fast the night changes"

Tom loved you a lot and he was ready to propose. He took you out for a romantic dinner and during the dinner he stood up. "Y/n I have loved you since I first met you and I want to spend my entire life with you please Darking will you marry me?" He was on one knee displaying a gorgeous ring. "Yes" You whispered then jumped up and hugged him. You were so happy tears formed at your eyes. Tom held you and you had never felt happier in your entire life.

Casey:
"Chasing it tonight, Doubts are running round her head, He's waiting hides behind a cigarette, Heart is beating loud, and she doesn't want it to end"

You were at his place. He begged you stay for the night but couldn't because your father was waiting for you home. You kissed him like he was air and you couldn't breathe. Your heart heated quickly as he whispered sweet things into your ear. You looked at his handsome face for the last time that night ad you walked away from him. Your heart aching as you left him.

Barclay:
"Moving too fast, Moon is lighting up her skin, She's falling, doesn't even know it yet"

You two ran down the street. You were drunk of your love for each other. Giggles and sloppy kisses filled the night. You were in love with him even if you didn't know it and same with him. He looked at with such longing and lust. You moved towards him giving him what he wanted. You both made your way back to your place where he showed you how much he loved you.

Chris:
"Everything you've ever dreamed of, Dissapearing when you wake up, But there's nothing to be afraid of, Even when the night changes, It will never change me and you"

You woke up to hear your parents yelling as usual. You had a dream of running away with Chris. Getting married, having kids, and being better parents then your parents had been. You texted him: They're doing it again

He replied: I'm so sorry love I'll pick you up in 5

He got to your house quickly and you escaped from your bedroom window. This time it wasn't as easy. "Where do you think you're going?" You mom had seen you and yelled. "I'm leaving this shit hole to be with someone who actually loves me" You snapped and she grabbed your arm. "No you're not,  you're grounded" You clenched your jaw and climbs back inside. After she left you called chris and told him what had happened. He promised you that he would never be like your father because he loved you. Chris would get you out as soon as he could.

Jake:
"Her mother doesn't like that kinda dress, Reminds her of a missing piece of innocence she lost"

You were wearing a very short dress barely covering your butt as you entered the club. Your mother would kill you if she saw you now. But you didn't care all you cared about was how Jake would react. You walked in and spotted him his eyes trailed up your body. His eyes full of lust as he pulled you into him. "Y/n I love that dress but it's gonna come off pretty soon"

A/N guys its been a rough day Beth died, Stereo Kicks off X Factor so sorry if this sucks I love you guys and pray I don't kill anyone at school tmrw