He's In A Bad Mood

Charlie:

Charlie had woken up early for rehearsals and even after them he was in a bad mood. You met up with him and he was grumpy. "Hey char" he just mumbled a response. He was watching TV and not giving you any attention. You frowned, "what's wrong?" He sighed and said, "I'm really tired" You smirked and took a seat next to him pulling him to you. "Then go to sleep" you said quietly as you he cuddled into you. Soon enough he was snoring and holding you to him.

Reece:

Reece was in a bad mood for no reason when you came over. You greeted him with a kiss on the cheek and he didn't say anything. "Ok Mr. Grumpy I brought you a present so unless you don't like presents I suggest you come over here" He got up quickly and scurried over. You pulled out his favorite chocolate bar and he instantly grinned giving you hug.

"Best girlfriend ever." You giggled, "I know"

James:

"Y/n pleeeaaase" James was mad at you for not wearing his clothes. It absolutely drove him crazy when you did, in a good way. He loved how you looked but you wanted to wear your own clothes since it had been a while. "Do you not like how I look right now?" He frowned and quickly said, "no I love it you look beautiful in everything but you make me clothes look 1000x better and damn it" You grinned knowing you had won and he chuckled at your goofiness. He kissed you and soon both of you weren't wearing any clothes. ;-)

Tom:

"Agh Shit!" Tom was yelling at the TV since he was in an intense game of FIFA. After losing a few times he stopped playing and was in a terrible mood. You tried not to laugh at his reaction since to you it was just a game. You stayed quiet as he silently fumed at the dinner table. "Uh babe I love you and don't get pissed but can you pass the salt?" He frowned but complied still not saying anything. You cleaned up the plates and mumbled as you walked away. "Gosh its just a game" Tom had heard and realized how silly he was acting. "You're right y/n I'm being childish, I love you" You grinned and pulled him in for a hug.

Casey:

"Y/n come on babe" Casey begged you as you went to bed early. He wanted to have fun that night but you told him you were too tired. He practically got on his knees when you got into bed. "Casey I told you no already" He glared at you and turned away from you. His back was turned to yo ufor the next 10 minutes so finally you gave in. "Ugh fine Casey" He turned around and grinned at you. "You're making it sound like its the worst thing" You just grinned and gave him what he wanted that night.

Barclay:

You got home to see a very pissed Barclay. "Hey Barc-... Oh shit what's wrong?" You saw the glare and frown directed to you. "Oh give it up I know you've been fucking other guys behind my back" your mouth dropped open. "Barclay I don't know what you're talking ahout" He showed you a newspaper article and shouted, "DON'T LIE TO ME!" you stepped back being afraid of him for the first time in your life. You thought about how this was still you Barclay. You looked at the picture of you and your best friend. "Barclay I love you and only you. That guy they took a picture of me with is my best friend. So I know it looks bad but you can talk to him he thinks Tom is really hot" You stepped forward looking into his eyes. His eyes softened and he pulled you into his arms. "Thank God, I can't bare the idea of losing you" You grinned and whispered, "it's ok Barc, you're really hot when you're angry anyways"

Chris:

You were blaring cheesy pop songs and singing along and dancing. Chris was getting more and more annoyed. "Y/n holy shit turn it down you're so annoying" you frowned and turned it down and walked away. A few minutes later Chris walked into your room. "I'm sorry I'm such an ass it's just been a rough day" You stood and put your arms around his neck saying, "it's ok love"

Jake:

Jake was reading hate on his twitter and you walked in on him. "Hey Jake" you beamed and he turned around looking very sad. "What's wrong?"

"People are making fun of me for being short" You furrowed your brows and sat,down next to him. "I think it makes you even cuter and they're jealous because you're fun sized and they're not" He grinned and hugged kissing you cheek repeatedly. "You're amazing y/n"

A/n late update I'm so sorry I hate myself ok bye don't kill me I love you and don't forget to vote stereo kicks