Your Brother Is Famous

A/N the italics is your brother

Charlie: (Zayn Malik)

You watched Charlie on the X Factor and you went to his shows. He didn't know you were related to Zayn until you were sure he liked you. You didn't want the fact he was your brother change the way Charlie feels about you. One direction was performing on The X Factor so of couse you went. After their performance you were waiting backstage for Zayn. "Hey Y/n" Zayn said going up to you and ruffling your hair. You pouted and then you spotted Charlie and waved him over. Zayn looked at your reaction and grinned, "Is this the guy? His band is sick" Zayn said and you nodded. "Hi I'm Charlie from Stereo Kicks I'm such a fan of yours and your band. Also I'm dating your sister" Charlie laughed and Zayn did too. Zayn introduced him to to the rest of the band and Charlie did the same with Stereo Kicks.

Reece: (Olly Murs)

Reece didn't know you were related to Olly Murs. You decided to break it to him slowly because Reece was kinda obsessed with him. One day you called Olly over to meet the people of the X Factor house.  He showed up and ramg the door with you at his side. Fleur opened it and screamed, "GUYS ITS OLL MURS" everyone quickly rushed to the door. "Y/n asked me here is Reece inside?" They let us in and led us to him. Reece saw you first and started, "Hey ba-" then he saw Olly and his mouth widened. "Uh yeah sorry I didn't tell you earlier but Olly Murs is my brother...surprise" Everyone stood with their jaws on the floor. "HOLY SHIT THATS SICK" Jake yelled. Reece broke out of his trance and instantly started talking to Olly. He forgave you quickly since you made all his dreams come true.

James: (Alex Turner)

You were Alex Turner's younger kid sister. The invisible one. When you met James, he made you feel special and you made you feel important. You didn't tell him but you didn't hide it either. One day you got tickets to an Arctic Monkeys concert and he asked how, "My brother is the lead singer" James stared at you and scanned your face for any sign of joking. "How could you not tell me? Do you know how jealous the lads will be?" He jumped up and down and ran off to the guys. You laughed, that went better than expected.

Tom: (Dave/James Franco)

You were on twitter and going through your timeline. There were a lot of tweets that said, "can't believe Y/n is related to the Francos ITS SO COOL" You smiled to yourself. Tom came in and sat down next to you. "Your brothers are insanely handsome, no wonder you're so gorgeous" he kissed your nose and turned his attention to the TV

Casey: (Tyler Posey)

You were watching MTV when suddenly your brother came on your screen. You grabbed your phone and took a picture and tweeted him: you're on my screen goofball. Casey saw you and raised his eyebrow. Casey still didn't know you were related. "Casey I've been meaning to tell Tyler Posey is my brother" He grinned. "I picked up on that the week after we started to date" Your mouth dropped open and he kissed your cheek.

Barclay: (Matty Healy)

You jammed out in your room listening to your brothers voice. Barclay walked in on your dancing and yelled over it,"Y/n when am I gonna be able to meet him?" Barclay knew about him and how he was your brother. He thought Matty was a musical genius and he couldn't wait to meet him. Matty was very different compared to you but you adored him anyways.

Chris: (Niall Horan)

You met at your brothers birthday and instantly felt a connection. Niall approved and you started to date. Now you were in love thanks to your brother.

Jake: (Jesse Rutherford)

You were a few years younger than Jesse but you looked a like. Jake knew before he met you and he loved your brothers band and music. When jake finally met him you were worried he'd leave you but he didn't too affected. He saw your uneasiness and said, "I love you because you're you and this is just a plus to the list of things I love about you." You grinned feeling better.

A/N sorry if these suck I started on them a while back and forgot then I did the other half today and I love all the guys I listed umm yeah I love you guys and stay sweg