Fans

A/N basically how people respond to your relationship

Charlie:

At first people thought you and Charlie are too young but they knew you two didn't really go that far. You only hugged, maybe a kiss on the cheek but some fans wanted you to do more. So many people shipped you two and when you missed Charlie you read fanfics about the ship.

Reece:

Everyone thought you guys were adorable even his Grandma supported it. When you weren't in school or with Reece you spent time connecting with the fans. You followed as many as you could. When you replied to them they would usually spaz out and reply with AUFHQOHDOQJWOQJW it made your day 1000x better.

James:

"I would just like to say before we start criticising, James, you and your girlfriend are absolutely precious" Mel Be interrupted. "Oh wow thanks Mel B I-uh love her a lot" the crowd aww-ed as you laughed and the spotlight came down on you. (a/n James girls always get the spotlight haha) All the fans near you told you how lucky you were and asked for pictures with you. You gladly complied.

Tom:

As soon as Tom tweeted you the first time fans instantly picked up who you were. Some sent hate but most adored you. You followed as many as you could and interacted as much as you could. You even begged Tom to follow some of them

Casey:

"If you were a burger in McDonalds you'd be a Mcgorgeous" Casey said to you. You were currently being filmed for the xtra factor. You tried not to laugh at his terrible pick up line but eventually you burst into laughter and ended up in giggles on the floor. Casey soon joined you. "Cas please don't ever say that again" you said between laughter. "I'm sorry to everyone who had to witness that we are messes" Casey said as he pulled you up with him.  After the video was released fans couldn't stop talking about how cute you two were together.

Barclay:

"Barclay why are you even with y/n, she's too ugly for you?" A fan asked as you and Barclay tried to get through the crowd of fans. "Because I love her and if you say something like that your chances with anyone are quite slim" Barclay replied sharply. Once you were far away you said, "Babe you shouldn't say stuff like that, you probably broke her heart"

"I'm sorry I can't deal with people talking shit about you" Later that evening the same girl tweeted an apology and you forgave her and made Barclay as well.

Chris:

You just posted a picture of the both of you captioned "Love this idiot, so proud of him DON'T STOP VOTING GUYS" People instantly responded with hate. You rushed to the bathroom locking yourself in reading all the hurtful words. "Y/n you've got to let me in what happened?" Chris banged on the door. "N-nothing" you said shakily. "Bullshit let me in baby" you slowly opened the door looking down and handed him your phone. "Oh darling" he pulled you into a hug and soothed you until you stopped crying. Later you read your comments to see some people defending you. You followed some of the girls and commented on their pictures. Their reactions were priceless and you felt happier.

Jake:

You went to your closest Nandos and saw a crowd of girls outside it. You hadn't realized but you tweeted earlier about going there. "OMG LOOKS ITS HERE" The group of girls came in your direction you turned around to see if Jessie J was standing behind or something. They got to where you were and they all asked for follows and pictures. You took pictures with all the girls and followed them. Some started crying so gave them hugs saying,"hey Im just like you, a fan" They all loved you and shipped you with Jake intensely.

A/N Ayyyee sorry if these are horribly written and/or grammatically incorrect
I literally cry everytime I listen to I'll stand by you by the guys
Have I said that before? Probably.
I love you and Vote Stereo Kicks