If You Don't Know- 5SOS

A/N song is up there or to the side

Charlie:
"Tonight we're fading fast
I just wanna make this last"

You and Charlie only had a limited time together. You had a curfew and so did he. You were running out of time and you had so much to tell him. At the end of the night you kissed him and he said, "I wish it didn't have to end." You nodded and left him feeling empty.

Reece:
"If I could say the things that I want to say,
I'd find a way to make you stay
I'd never let you get away"

Reece loved you but he didn't know how to tell you. You were leaving and you weren't gooing to see him for a while and he really wanted to tell you but he found himself hesitating. "What is it Reece?" You asked. "Uh-nothing just that I'll miss you." You hugged again and said, "I'll miss you too." He didn't know but you wanted to say it as well. Both of you weren't brave enough.

James:
"So go ahead, rip my heart out,
Show me what love's all about
Go ahead, rip my heart out
That's what love's all about"

Loving James hurt, it was so painful sometimes you hated yourself for it. He was always away and his fans despised you. You loved him and you could never stop loving him. He felt the same and he knew it was tough. In the end the both of you got through everything together and still loved each other.

Tom:
"I want you to want me this way,
And I need you to need me to stay"

Tom liked you and you just saw him as a friend. You had called him over after a breakup. You had really liked the guy and it had become serious. Tom, being your best friend, was always there for you. You sobbed into his shoulder as he held you together. You looked up and realized it was getting late. "Ah shit Tom I've kept you here all day you can leave if you want," Tom didn't want to leave but he didn't want to overstay his visit. He wanted you to ask him to stay. After a couple heartbeats he said, "yeah I should be shouldn't I." You had wanted him to stay but didn't want to seem needy. You just nodded as he left looking uncertain.

Casey:
"If you say that you don't feel a thing
If you don't know, let me go
If you don't know then just let me go"

Your feelings for him were confused. Sometimes you wanted him others you couldn't stand him. You had been chasing each other around for a while and it was overwhelming. One day you calmed him over and asked, "what are we Casey? We keep running around in circles and I just want to know if there is any point to it all."

He thought about it and said, "I like you, I really do and if you're willing to give it a chance then so am I." You nodded and grinned. "I'd love that."

Barclay:
"Let's forget the past
I swear we'll make this last
'Cause I remember the taste of your skin tonight
And the way that you looked, you had those eyes"

You had argued the night before and Barclay was trying to make it up to you. You made up quickly and things got heated. Both of your eyes were filled with lust, love, and happiness. That night you forgave all the mistakes and moved on.

Chris:
"I remember the way it felt inside
And the names of the songs that made you cry
You would scream, we would fight, you would call me crazy
I would laugh, you were mad but you'd always kiss me"

Whenever you two fought you would end up kissing. Chris had this way of making you mad but still turned on. You would scream and he would scream and even though everything seemed screwed up you would end laughing. You were mad but you kissed and figured out the rest later.

Jake: (a/n my favorite part)
"And the shirt that I had that you always borrowed
When I woke, it was gone
There was no tomorrow"

You couldn't see him anymore, and you spent one last night with him. You woke up before him and slipped on one of his shirts you loved. It smelt like him and tears streamed down your face as you snuck out leaving a note that read, "Jake I love you but I couldn't be with you anymore. The fans hate me, your parents hate me, and I'm pretty sure your friends forgot my name. Maybe one day we can be together again. Love, y/n xxx"

When he woke up and read the note he screamed. He clutched his head in his hands and sobbed. "Y/n why?" He felt as if the world had burnt down. You felt empty as you drove off.

A/N calums verse is the reason for my existence but yeah a somewhat sad pref.
I'm going to NY for winter break so I might not update as often, maybe every other day which I know is awful but I guess we'll see when it happens
I love you guys and remember there is always hope