Hello lover..

My mind quickly snaps back to my actions earlier, making me look up at him, rather than the very evident problem he has tucked away. "Zak..."

"Shh." He hushes, pulling me against him. His mouth descends onto mine, stealing the words from my lips and with a groan rattling his chest, my mind goes blank and I give myself over entirely.

Pulling me up onto his waist, I lock my legs around him and allow myself to be walked into the bathroom. Clothes subtracted and a towel removed, I find him primed and ready.

"I'm just that much of a sure thing, huh?" I ask reaching down his body, watching his brows pull together and his chest heave a breath.

"Fuck." He moans, leaning his forehead against mine, watching my hand.

"Tell me what you want.." I whisper, watching his eyes flare with need. "You gonna tell me, or take it?"

His fists clench beside me, as he tries to keep himself still, wanting to enjoy the moment. But lust and need wins, as he pushes my hand away, grabs my hips and hits home. The sudden movement takes my breath and I clutch onto his shoulders as he groans into my ear.

When he moves into view, I see the wicked glint into his eyes, I grab onto his shoulders, because I know what is about to go down.

******

I feel Zak kiss my forehead as I lay on the bed, in a hotel robe exhausted.

"I envy your energy." I mumble, ignoring the wet hair that is plastered to my face.

He chuckles and sits on the edge of the bed, fully clothes and ready to go. Moving the hair off my face, because he is an absolute king, he smiles "Get some rest."

"I will. You've destroyed my stamina with yours."

"Maybe next time, you'll think before teasing me." He replies making me laugh softly.

"Was somewhat fun to see you look so unnerved.. You need to be in control all the time, I took that and you did really well."

"I'm glad I withstood your test, unknowingly."

Tell him..

My lips part, when there's a knock and Zak gives me a kiss. "That's the guys. See you in a bit."

"Zak..." I say as he rushes out the bedroom.

"Love you." He calls before I hear the hotel door open and close.

"Yeah... I love you too." I mumble to myself, now all alone.

I manage to nap, despite my guilty conscious and I wake up with thoughts as to what my actions would mean going forward.

Maybe, just maybe it wasn't about me, that I wasn't her, but I'll never know, unless someone comes to me and tells me something I don't know.

Zak - Heading in for lockdown now! Place is too active to leave. Have a good night and I'll see you in the morning. Xx

And there goes my plan on telling him when he gets back tonight.

With an aggravated growl, I punch the pillow beside me and decide to use the time I now have to do something constructive, like work.

****

I love my job, but when I'm asked to hunt down a piece of art that I was almost sure didn't exist, I hate it.

One of my newer clients, was a guy called Mr Crawford. He was a 60 year old guy, whose profile came with a strings of comments.