Insert24:

Yanela
I woke up and I couldn't move my legs so i stared up and i must say i was feeling good. If i knew sex makes you feel this way I would have done it sooner. I smiled as I thought of all the things that was done and lord behold i never knew i was that flexible. I touched my lips as it felt like his lips are still there. I turned with a smile to find Thulane looking at me with a smile on his face.
Me: You are up
Thulane: iv been up for awhile now
Me: oh. I blushed and he smiled kissing my forehead.
Thulane: how about we take a nice warm bath and we face the parents. I blushed some more as he laughed.
Thulane: good thing we in the cabin cause the way you were screaming one will think i was killing you. I laughed and threw a pillow on him as he held me and i struggled laughing next moment i was on top of him and he was in me.

Thulane
She looked at me with her hair all a mess and lord she looked beautiful. Her lips throughly ravished. I helped her move her hips as she moaned and that made me even harder. She moved in slow motion and smiling and shying away from looking at me.
Me: Look at me babe. She looked at me as I slightly picked her up and thrusted and she made a beautiful O with her mouth. She got in the groove of it and she rode me making me lose my mind. I felt my build us as soon as her body got tense and before she could let go. I came out of her and turned her upside down and slam it her as she held on to the sheets for dear life. Her moans made me lose my mind. I lost myself in her and i felt myself release as I collapsed next to her taking her with me as she snuggled closer to me.
Me: You a faster learner and you drive me crazy. She smiled and drew circles on my chest making me yearn more for her. I felt like a man possessed.
Me: You really going to be the end of me Yanela. She stopped. I got up went to add water and bubbles and some oils than went back and picked her up and went to bath.

Salinda
I walked to the lounge and found Mavis sitting there having some tea and biscuits.
Me: you healing well
Mavis: Thanks sisi, I dont know how to thank you.
I hugged her.
Me: we family right and family always have each other backs. She smiled and right than Akani walked in and he was wearing his jeans and polo top.
Akani: you ladies ready?
Me: yeah I think we are. Mavis looked at us confused.
Akani: we just taking you out for a ride. She nodded an took a scarf and hid her neck and she smiled shyly. We got up and went to the car.

Thulane
I looked at Yanela right next to me as we were parked outside the beautiful home that I brought for her mother and she had no idea. This was my wedding gift to her mom.
Yanela: you staring again
Me: can't believe you are mine
Yanela: what are we waiting for?
Me: the family we going to be having a late lunch in this home
Yanela: it's beautiful. Just than my parents car parked next to us and we went out and exchanged hugs. We walked in and the chefs took us to the patio and we sat as they served us.
Mom Mavis: This is a beautiful yard.
Mom: Yeah I love the garden too.. after eating we should do a tour
Mom Mavis: wouldn't the owner mind?
Me: I wouldn't know, do you? She looked at me confused.
Mom Mavis: what you mean son?
Me: I mean since you the owner. Do you mind if we take a tour.
Mom Mavis: am not understanding. Yanela looked at me with tears in her eyes and she squeezed my hand under the table.
Me: Ma this is a gift from me to you. For bringing such an amazing soul into my life. I want you to accept it as a new slate in your life. I took out an envelope with all her details and gave her. Her hands were shaking
Me: plus now we can have our traditional wedding. She got up and hugged me so tight.
Mom Mavis: Thank you so much, you are all god sent. May God keep blessing you with more.