Insert 11:

Thulane
I got home after the drive than got in my room to find the TV on. I swear I switched it off. I switch it off than changed to my sleeping shorts and got in bed

Yanela
I woke up in the morning to find an arm wrapped around me and I slowly moved it than went to the bathroom and pee. I walked out of the room to the kitchen to make him breakfast. My grandmother usually say the best way you can make a man happy in the morning is a bowl of porridge. So i looked around the house until i found all my ingredients than made the porridge. Just when I was done he came down wearing a black Jersey and track pants and looking so handsome.
Thulane: Goodmorning
Me: morning have a seat. He sat down and I dished out the porridge for him and place it in front of him with milk and sugar. The smile he gave me made me smile.
Thulane: I love porridge, my mother used to wake up up with it every morning. He got up and took out peanut butter and to my horror added it in his porridge.
Me: aybo(Shocked)
Thulane: I like it with peanut butter. He sat down and ate two bowls while I nursed my one bowl. When done I washed the dishes and soaked the pot. When done I turned to find him looking at me.
Thulane: So tell me what Yanela all about?
Me: They nothing much to tell apart I want to be the best doctor ever.
Thulane: Am going to ask you something not because am offending you but because I want to help okay? I nodded with blurry eyes.
" do you have a place to stay? " i shook my head no
Me: I travelled from eastern cape because I wanted to have a better life and I did apply only to find out that the accommodation that I depended on was removed from the bursary. So that time I was crossing the road i was thinking about that not the road or the signs.
Thulane: I see. And your family?

Thulane
She kept quiet and looked down.
Me: Okay you don't have to answer how about we go look for student accommodations near your school and it can make life a little easier for you. She looked at me and a tear dropped off her eye.
Yanela: Am just going to take a buss back home and give up cause they is no way I can afford a place. The only money I have can buy food only that was the plan and that what I worked towards.  I looked at her defeated.
Me: will you be able to stay today and leave tomorrow. I missed having a person to talk too. She laughed and nodded.
Me: Good now that sorted let me make a few calls to cancel my meetings and Ill be all yours. I went to my study room and locked myself in. I called dad.
Dad: Good to hear from you so soon.
Me: Morning dad, how are you dad? I slept great thanks for asking. He laughed.
Dad: Iv been doing my best in stopping your mom from coming over and this is the thanks I get.
Me: Why does mom want to come over?
Dad: You dropped a boom on us that why.
Me: She isn't my girlfriend dad. Yes she is a girl and maybe we might have friendship but she not what you think.
Dad: Son.
Me: Dad, I didn't call for " the talk"
Dad: Okay, what is it?
Me: Can you please ask malume sya if he still have room at his student complex. I have a friend who has a sister in need. My dad laughed
Dad: sometimes you think am stupid son.
Me: dad please. He put me on pause and came back later.
Dad: yeah he has one but its a sharing complex. They will share the kitchen, bathroom and lounge the only thing they wont share is the bedroom.
Me: I don't think she will mind. How much? Dad laughed again after i heard some whispering.
Dad: depends
Me: on what?
Dad: If the friend you talking about is the friend who slept at your house yesterday. I kept quiet. Trust my dad to make you look around you and think you being followed.
Dad: Zumbu was checking out the car footages and he saw that you almost ran a homeless girl. I say homeless because of the bags she was carrying. You later don't sleep here because you have a guest than at 10am in the morning you call in regards of a place. Now son tell me if am wrong or correct me. The same girl you almost ran, spent 30 minute with in a parking lot than drove to your house is the same girl who needs a place? I kept quiet for awhile.
Me: And than you wonder why I don't dats dad. It like you retired from being a special agent yet my life fascinates you. You already did your research so you tell me??
Dad: well for starters I know her name is Yanela Pretty Lutha, registered medical student and...
Me: stop. He laughed " its not even 24 hours and already you know so much"
Dad: You have never brought a girl into your house ever. Yes you dated and it ended in hotels but never in your home. Your mother and I thought we have ruined life for you. I kept quiet digesting what he said and his right iv never brought a girl to my house.
Me: She made me porridge this morning. I found myself saying and they was a burst of laughter and I realised i was on speaker. Once they stop I was smiling.
Dad: Your mom spoilt you so much. She makes porridge and already you moving mountains. He chuckled.
Uncle sya: I will let sipho know they is a new tenant and you can move her in anytime. It one of my best rooms sonny. Take it as your birthday gift.
Me: Thank you
Dad: Good to have my son back.
Me: I love you dad
Dad: We love you more. The uncles screamed ncoooh and I hang up laughing than called one of my interior designers named Mark.
Me: Are you busy?
Mark: For you, never.
Me: can you decorate a student room making it beautiful and liveable with taste.
Mark: can I? When you need it?
Me: Tomorrow around 11
Mark: consider it done.
Me: Am wiring money now. I hung up and did so hopefully Yanela loves the surprise I have for her.

Lutha household
" your daughter is the most ungrateful child ever. Her phone is off and we have no idea where the hell she is, you better pray she comes back or else we in shit" he banged the door and got in his golf and drove off. Mrs lutha took her phone and dailed Yanela number. " hey baby, I hope you are safe and I hope everything is going well there. The monster was here again and asked about you. I said you went out with friends. Send me a text when you get this. I love you Pretty wami" she hung up and thought of her only daughter. Her joy and pride. How she wish things could be different right now.