Introduction:

The Khuzwayo's
Introduction:
This book is a continuation from my previous book called The Struggle. Here is it link https://my.w.tt/trqb42PMc7 You will be so lost if you read it first without the first book as it continues from it..... hope you enjoy am just going to recap the last part of the insert than continue from there just to refresh your mind....

Finale last part:

Salinda
Akani: Doctor say you not hydrated enough
Me:yeah He told me. We were quiet for awhile.
Zumbu: You never ate do you want anything to eat?
Me: chicken licken hot wings would be nice.
Zumbu: okay, let go guys.They left us alone with Ray being reluctant.
Akani: You hate me?
Me: No I dont, I just needed time to process everything you know. He nodded
Akani: I love you Salinda. I looked at him and my heart did the same flipflop that it always does.
Me: I love you too
Akani: Can we start afresh?
Me: I think we can do that. I smiled, gosh how i missed him.The doctor came while I was busy eating my hot wings. Akani didnt even eat his because I was o hungry. The doctor came in and food the guys chilling.
Doctor: Can we have the room please
Me: its okay they my family. Akani stood next to me.
Doctor: well according to the HC hormones in you blood Miss smith its save to say you are pregnant and due to it level well they is a possibility it might be more than one. I looked at Krutze who was grinning and Zumbu just laughed so loud and Akani looked like he might have seen a ghost as Ray face just turned pink.....
Ps: please excuse the grammatical errors... the work isn't edited🥰🤗