Insert20:

Yanela
Me: okay ill go out
Thulane: Thank you I promise you wont regret it, bye for now. He hung up and my heart was beating so fast. I walked out of the house to the garage and there was with tiny wholes on it. I bent down and opened the box and doves flew out of it and at the bottom of the box was a note. I took the red card and it read " 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜." I took the box and turned and just there by the gate they was something hanging so I walked to it and I saw a small white flag. I took the flag and it read" 𝚆𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎a𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚎? I stood there dumbstruck and didn't know what to do or say. I took out my phone with shaking hands and called him and it kept ringing. Just than two cars pill up, one from the right and the other from the lift. The two guys came out with each holding a white board. Written " yes" and "no". I stood there for awhile than wiped the tears in my eyes and turned and went to the house than my phone rang. It was Thulane. I didn't answer. I went in took one of his hoodies and keys than locked and went out the guys were still there and my phone was still ringing. I got in the Yes car.
Me: Don't tell him I picked this car please. The driver nodded.

Thulane
I was now pacing the house after the driver called what to do since she didn't say anything and just went to the house. She wasn't answering my calls and so was the "yes" driver. My mom and mam Mavis were looking at me as I was sweating.
Mom: Can you calm down maybe she on her way here.
Me: She always answers my calls mom.
Mam Mavis: This is a big step maybe she thinking it through. I turned and looked at the two who have become good friends in over a day.
Me: I don't know. Dad walked in and looked at mom.
Dad: Did she say no?
Me: we cant get ahold of her.
Dad: Than call the cars
Me: The yes car isn't picking up.
Dad: let me call it with my number

Yanela
The car rang and I saw the driver look a little scared I answered. A big manly voice came through.
Voice: Mike?
Me: Sorry Mike ain't available right now
Voice: Oh, Yanela?
Me: Ewe and you are?
Voice: Thulane dad
Me: Please don't tell him am in this car. He laughed such a rich laugh that makes you laugh too.
Voice: I totally understand
Me: Thank you
Thulane dad: Than I guess ill see you in a few than to take your payment of cause. I laughed and so did he and he hung up

Akani
I got of the phone and turned to find all eyes on me.
Thulane: And?
Me: Am sorry son. I didn't even finish my sentence and I saw him blink a few tears and he got up and went up the stairs. Salinda got up and was about to go after him and I stopped her.
Me: The wedding is still on, prep everything she is on her way. I saw Mavis smile and salinda jumped
Salinda: What was that?  She pointed at Thulane.
Me: she said I mustn't tell hawu. Salinda came and hit me playfully and laughed. I ran to my son room and I found him there with red eyes
Me: Aybo don't tell me you crying
Thulane: You dont understand dad, this is the only way I know I can save her
Me: What do you mean? He kept and turned to look outside with his hands in his packets.
Thulane: Am afraid I can't involve you in every battle that I embark dad sometimes I have to face things alone with you and mom hovering over me always leaning a helping hand. I stood there dumbstruck and confused as to what does he mean? What is exactly going on.