Insert 14:

Yanela
I woke up to an awesome smell and i went to the bathroom and washed my face and wore the gown he got me yesterday with my morning shoes. I walked down the stairs and got there to find him cooking and I heard the TV. I looked to find a TV in the lounge. I walked closer to see how he got there only to find out that it came from the floor. I stood there for awhile than went to the kitchen. He was standing next to the stove preparing something. He looked up and smiled at me.
Thulane: You spoilt my surprise.
Me: Surprise? I looked him confused as I sat to my favourite chair.
Thulane:Yes, was going to spoil you with breakfast in bed.
Me: oh I can still go back in bed and you can surprise me. He laughed and looked at me for a second than smiled again.
Thulane: Its fine let eat am almost done. He dished up the most amazing looking food and some tea. I sat and ate and looked up to find him looking at me with a smile.
Me: What?
Thulane: I guess you like omelettes
Me: Is that the name of this?
Thulane: yeah
Me: what in it?
Thulane: Some eggs and polony and ham and cheese and your colour peppers
Me: Its nice. I ate some more
Thulane:Am glad. We both ate in silence. When I was done I cleaned than went to my room and texted mom.
𝐦𝐞: 𝐡𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚❤️
𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚: 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲? 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜a𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝.
𝐦𝐞: 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐰?
𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚: 𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭.
I called her and she answered in a faint voice.
Me: uright?( are you okay)
Mama: ewe( yes)
Me: mama
Mama: He didn't break anything my child.
Me: oh mama, the school snatched my accommodation and now I have to come back. The money you gave was for food only.
Mama: Azikho iindlela, awunakubuya.  Sebenzisa imali ukufumana indawo.  Ndiza kuzama kwaye ndikuthumele ngaphezulu.  Uphi ngoku?( No ways, do not come back. Use the money to find a place to stay. Ill try to send you more. Where are you?)
Me: i meet a nice person, they got me clothes mama and showed me the city. It was beautiful. They were going to drop me off at the taxi rank today
Mama: be careful my child. Am happy you happy and seeing things and people but not everyone has a kind heart. So be careful
Me: I know mama but his different.
Mama: its a man?
Me: ewe( yes)
Mama: mntwana wam, kuya kufuneka ujonge ekwenzeni into engeyiyo eyamadoda.  jonga kwenzeke ntoni kutatakho nam?  andifuni ukuba uphile obu bomi.  yiyo le nto bendilwela ukuba uye apho.  ngoku sukundiphoxa!(my child, you have to focus on making something of yourself not men. look at what happened to your father and I? i do not want you to live this life. that why i fought for you to go there. now don't disappoint me!)
Me: I hear you mom and am careful. Ill look for a place and once I get it you will come stay with me.
Mama: Okay let me see if Ill be able to steal some from this greedy bastard.
Me: I love you so much and thank you
Mama: You are my strength my child. If it weren't for you I would have given up long ago
Me: Thank you. I hung up and sat there looking at the phone and wiped my tears than got up to find Thulane by the door leaning in.
Thulane: You okay?
Me: yeah, just miss my mom.
Thulane: You seeing her today.
Me: she said I must look for a place and she will help with food money later. Do you mind helping me search? He smiled and rub his hands.
Thulane: I have the best place.let me go bath. She jumped a little more excited.

Lutha residence
Mrs Lutha walked to her bedroom and went to the safe of her husbands and went in and opened it with memories the numbers every time she saw him punch it. She opened it and took out 2000 and left the rest. She quickly covered herself with make up and went to Ma Dlamini. Her sweet neighbor who always offered help. She got there and knocked and she answered smiling.
Mrs Lutha: Ow sisi, can you do those transfers to my daughter
Ma Dlamini: okay come in and give me her number. She did and he did a cash send and they called Yanela to confirm if she got the sms and she said yes. After that Mrs lutha took out the money to give to Ma Dlamini.
Ma Dlamini: ay sisi Uyithathephi
Mrs lutha: I stole it from him
Ma Dlamini: ngeke ngifelwe uwe( i cant have you dying on me) take the money back. You will pay me some other day. Mrs Lutha cried thinking of all that Ma Dlamini has been doing for. All the money she has given her. Helping her with her wounds at time and just being an ear for her
Ma Dlamini: Dont cry. God is close, i can feel it. They hugged and Mrs lutha left to return the money before the evil man comes back.