Insert3:

3 months later
Salinda
Am now 5months and two weeks pregnant and to say am a Hippo is an understatement. The past 3 months have been bliss. Am now a khuzwayo. We got married a small intimate wedding and to say I wasn't happy will be a lie. Its been two months of marriage and things are amazing between us. The girls and guys are ecstatic about the marriage but not Ray. Today we going for a check up to go see if the kids are good and to maybe find out what exactly are we getting. I got up and made my way to pee for a million time and than showered. Akani was already at work so that mean Zumbu will be picking me up. I dressed in a nude dress and wore nude block heel and black scarf. I did my hair in a plain bun and wore nude lipstick. I walked downstairs and made a sandwich and just than Zumbu walked in and I made a sandwich for him too. I like how they accommodate me and eat when I eat so i dont feel like am eating to much. When done we drove to the hospital he dropped me off. I waited a few minutes and than walked to the cafeteria since I was beyond hungry. I got myself 3 chocolate muffin and milo. I needed the sugar rush and sat down.
Voice: Hi. I looked up to see a man wearing a black suit and a coat and a doctor coat with a name tag that says Doctor Dlamini. I smiled and swallowed.
Me: Hi
Voice: Am not sure if you one of the patients here to see doctor Bernard. I drank the juice.
Me: oh yes, is he done?
Voice: Oh am standing in for him. Am free now. He brought water and finished up and walked with him and I sent Akani a text.
" 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰a𝐲" Just as we turned the corner and I pressed sent i felt a needle in my back and felt myself go dizzy and it was lights out.

Akani
I got in 5 min before our appointment and got to the receptionist to let them know am here. Just than doctor Bernard walked out with a patient and signalled to the receptionist. She walked to him with a file and went in.
Receptionist: your wife by the canteen. You are next.
Me:ill go fetch her. I walked out and got to the canteen and it was empty than i walked back thinking we might have missed each other and asked the receptionist and she wasnt there. I called her phone and it was on voicemail. I looked at the receptionist as i started to panic.
Me: Is they any other canteen?
Receptionist: third floor. I nodded and went there and still she wasn't. I walked around the whole hospital now panicking and she still was no where to find. By now i was panicking and the staff was doing they best to help. We finally got to the security team with Zumbu and we watched her go to the canteen and enjoy her food than next thing a doctor walked in and blocked the cam and spoke to her after awhile they walked together as she punched on her phone next thing she crumbled to the floor and he helped her onto a chair and threw a blanket on her than got to the elevator and out in the garage and disappeared in a blind spot. I don't know what car they got into or if she was alive. I turned around and looked at the managing director and all the staff members that were in that room watching this with me.
Me: I pray and I hope i find her or you all going to be jobless. I walked out of the room with my head spinning. Who is he? What does he want from me? Why take salinda? Is she okay? Are the babies okay? I got in the car and felt my blood boil and just than Zumbu knocked. I got out of the car.
Me: Tell me what is your Job ?
Zumbu: To protect the madam.
Me: Where were you when all of this happened?  He was silent. " where were you?" I looked at him as he shifted and that somehow angered me and I pushed him and threw a few punches and he never hit back and that made me more angry.
" you better find her and my kids and you better find her soon" I got in the car and drove out while calling the guys to meet me at home. I need to find her and I need to find her fast for my sake and the kids.

Ray
I got a call from Akani while I was in a meeting. I got up and answered and he was rumbling like a mad man the parts I heard was my sister being kidnapped.
Me: Woah hold on and go back... What do you mean by kidnapped?
Akani: Someone kidnapped her from the hospital.
Me: Where were you and that big Goon of yours? Isn't they anything that you can do right Ghost? First you spy on my sister? Than you fall in love with your spy mission girl and you play Van Dam and saved her which we grateful for than you dump her for a whole fucken year and than come back have sex with her play with her emotions and get her pregnant just when I thought you have done it all you marry her and now u lost her??? What the fuck is wrong with you khuzwayo? Don't you think? Now you see why i hated the idea of you two being together?
Akani: if I wanted a pep talk I would have come face to face and secondly we don't know if this is related to Me as Ghost or to you and your dealings now get your ass here and help me find my wife who happens to be your sister or sit there and sulk telling me what an awful husband I am.
Me:Ukuphi?( where you?)
Akani: ill send you the location. He hung up on me.  Out of all the people my sister could have married, she had to marry a gangster? But hey who am I to judge? I got back the meeting and cancelled and left while texting my boy to meet me at the address that Akani sent.

Salinda
I woke up feeling a little dizzy. I remembered what happened and sat with a jerk and I was in one of the most beautiful rooms iv ever seen. The sheets were satin and the room smelled of lilies. I got up and walked to the door and opened it and it opened. I slowly got out of the room and walked and stooping every now and than to hear if I can her voices or I can hear a sound and it was quiet. I walked till I got to the front door with my heart ponding so loud as flash backs of the night I ran away from Sizwe came full force making me sweat. My heart ponding so fast and my palms sweating as I touched the door handle and praying for it to open.....