Insert18:

Yanela
I woke up and detangled myself from Thulane. I went to pee than went downstairs to my bag and saw miss calls from an unknown number. I sat down and called it back, maybe it mama.
Me: Hi.., I got a call from this number am just returning the call
Dingaane: You dont have your own father number saved. I felt my blood leave my body.
Me: Tata
Dingaane: uphi unyokho( where is your mother?)
Me: Umama? I asked confused
Dingaane: wanyamalala, kwiintsuku ezi-3 kamva unyoko unyamalele.  nidlala ntoni nobabini?( you disappeared than 3 days later your mother disappears. What game are you two playing?) I comprehend what he said and I felt myself shake with so much rage and fear and all emotions all at once.
Me: You killed her you son of a bitch. You killed my mother. I pray I don't ever lay my eyes on you. Ill kill you with my bare hands. Now you calling me acting like she disappeared. Oh gosh what have I done. I wanted a better future and in that you killed her just like how you been killing your blood one by one. You are evil Dingaane. I screamed out in pain and threw my phone to the floor and watch it scatter in to pieces. I screamed and cried put loud until I felt strong arms holding me. I felt my heart feeling like it will explode and my mind going crazy. That bastard killed my mother. I felt a needle in my arm and next thing it was black.

Dingaane
I looked at the beeping phone in confusion. No matter how good an actor you can never act the pain I heard in my daughter voice. She had no idea where she was for real and just than they was a knock on the door and there stood a couple of woman. I looked at them in confusion.
Ma Dlamini: Uphi UMavis?( where is Mavis) I looked at them and smiled
Me: Now what did my wife do?
Ma Dlamini: We all know what kind of a man you are Mr lutha so let not play games. Sifuna  uMavis la( we want mavis here) not a day goes by without her watering her plants and today she hasn't all day.
Me: Nizo phuma nonke before I lose my temper. Now futesk( you will al leave before I lose my temper now get lost)they all looked scared and run away apart uMa Dlamini
Ma Dlamini: One day, you will meet man stronger and braver than you and they will show you flames. You will wish that you were never born. Karma is a bitch. She turned away and left as I took out my phone and called the boys to my wife. I needed my Wife home and I wanted my daughter here before I get in more trouble.

Salinda
I walked into the guest room with pills and water. I found Mavis sleeping so I placed the pills softly on the table and turned and before I could I heard her breathe heavily and I looked at her to find her adjusting herself to a sitting position so I helped her. She held my hands with glassy hands.
Mavis: I don't know how and where and why you saved me but thank you. I nodded and squeezed her hands.
Me: Its all a pleasure. She nodded and closed her eyes and I got up slowly leaving the room walking to the study and I heard Zumbu voice.
Zumbu: You did what?
Akani: I took Dingaane wife and brought her here.
Zumbu: uthi uyadlala( say you joking)
Akani: ngizodlala kanjani ngalokho( I wouldn't play with that)
Zumbu: Than you wonder where your son get his impulsive moves. This will be war. You read the file  and you didnt stop your son from falling in love with the girl and now this? I walked into the room.
Me: Tell me that You didn't know they was a woman being abused and you kept quiet? I lookes at them and they looked down.
Me: How did Thulane know?
Zumbu: I gave him the file as a background check on his girl
Me: right now am more proud of being his mother than your wife. He should be looking after his girl but he saw a woman in need and he helped. Nina nezene apart share the file huh? They looked down. I walked towards the door.
Me: I don't cook or sleep with people who turn a blind eye to human injustice. I walked out furious and banged the door.

Somewhere in Johannesburg
I watched as my roommate walk in worried
Me: and than
Him: ngathi I saw a ghost ntwana( i think I saw a ghost)
Me: ghost??
Him: The chick we rapped and killed is at school. He got up confused and sat down.
Me: uyasho nawe the chick we KILLED. I looked at him and I saw him worried, iv never seen him this worried.
Me: Yini manje? He kept quiet and looked away thinking.
Me:Futesk khuluma( talk )
Him: She is T-Man lady. That got my attention. If she truly is the girl than am afraid we are as good as dead but real death.

Dingaane
My phone rang and it was a private number. I knew who it was so I answered.
Voice: You have been awfully quiet and now I hear that your boys are running around looking for your daughter and wife. I hope for your sake it not the same daughter that I paid a Million for cause if it is. Than I don't wish to be you Mr Lutha. He hung up as I felt sweet going down my neck. Fuck that little bitch is causing me more troubles. I walked back to the lounge and kicked the chairs