Insert 16

Thulane
I got home and went through my emails and found the one from Zumbu. I read all the contents about the Lutha family. Dingaane lutha and Mavis lutha gave birth to 3 beautiful girls triplets. At birth he sold his eldest daughter to a traditional healer to get rich and be respected as a gangster who later was killed in a sacrificial ceremony. At 13 years old he sold his daughter to one of the human trafficker for a deal and she was 3 years later found murdered and raped and her womb was out of her body. I sat there shocked at all of this. I read about Yanela life. How she was closed off to the world with her mother. I feared for her life and the deals that her father might have for her. I called Stiga.
Stiga: Sure boss
Me: I need a favour from you
Stiga: okay.
Me:I need you to be Yanela driver for tomorrow and to keep tabs on her.
Stiga: Sure consider it done.
Me: Use the Jaguar since it bullet proof and has everything you might need if needed.
Stiga: Sure boss
Me: Thanks
Stiga: I guess she's the one. I kept quiet for sometime and smiled
Me: I think so too
Stiga: Excellent choice.
I packed a bag and took my gun and got in the car driving to the lutha residence first thing first. I have to save her mother. Her medical record tells me her body has taken more than it should. And knowing how bad abuse it I guess she hanging by a thread.

Salinda
I walked into the lounge after hearing voices to find my son and his father arguing. Thulane looked pissed and Akani looked annoyed.
Me: What are the mighty Khuzwayo's fighting about? There was silence.
Me: Thuthu, You didn't drive all the way here to argue with your father.
Thulane: No I didn't
Me: So what is it?
Thulane: A friend of mine has a father that abusive and I want to help but I know that the mother won't come with me if I show up alone since am a guy, and i was wondering since you have been through this before if you could maybe help me. He looks at his dad who looked furious
Me: Babe you don't want me going because
Akani: I didn't say I dont want you to go
Me: your face says you did
Thulane: baba, I promise nothing will happen to us.
Akani: if my wife is going am coming with. We both looked at Thulane who shrugged

Yanela
I woke up and checked the sms that let us know where we go for the orientation. I got dressed in my blue jeans and white top and sneakers and tied my old braids. May since I have money now I can do my hair later. I took an apple and got to the lounge. Tumie was packing. She studies in UJ and doing arts. While Andiswa goes to boston.
Andiswa: Ill see you guys at 4. Dont cook we shall order pizzas
Tumie: ill come with wine
Me: I have junk so we can have that.
Andiswa: Its a date than. They left and I went to pack my bag and my phone rang it was Thulane.
Me: Hy
Thulane: How are you today?
Me: nervous
Thulane: You going to be great. Am sorry I missed your big day today. Something needed my attention. I have Stiga to drive you. Ill pick you up.
I felt my heart sink. I was so looking forward to seeing him.
Me: Its cool
Thulane: His outside. Text me when you done with everything
Me: okay, I wanted to go do my hair
Thulane:Ill take you when am back.
Me: oh okay. He hung up and I walked out locking the door and went to the parking area and saw stiga. He opened up the door for me and I greeted as he drove me to school. We got there and I got out and thanked him. I moved with the crowd.

Salinda
I got out of the car and walked the distance to the Lutha residence. I unlatched the gate and walked in with confidence knowing that Mr lutha is gone. I got to the door and knocked. I knocked until my hand pained and if I didnt know that Mrs Lutha is there I would have left. She opens the door slowly and the pain on her face was beyond words.
Me: swabona sisi( hy)
Mavis: Hi
Me: ndingangena?( can i come in?)
Mavis: Ewe( yes)
Me: Am just going to get to the point here. I know your husband isn't the man that you fell in love with years ago. I know that you been praying and wishing that things will get better and that if you spoke less he won't harm you anymore but trust me it will never end. No matter how quiet you can be he will still beat you. Cook his favourite meals and he will still beat you. Give him the best sex in the world even when you not in the mood he will beat you and continue to sleep with other people. Am not going to force you to leave him but am going to give you a helping hand. Something that i wished someone could have given me many years ago. She was in tears. Just than the door swang open and Mr lutha stood there. He smiled the most evilish smile ever.
Dingaane: Hawu Mavis uzange usho uzoba ne visitor.( you never said you going to have visitors)
Me: swabona baba. Am just an old friend from school bengidlula nje( was just passing by)
Dingaane: Oh how nice of you to check on your old friend. He extended his hands and i shake it feeling so dirty.
Me: well let me leave. I saw Mavis lose hope and a tear rolled down her eye as she quickly wipe it away.
Me: Cela ungiphe oe( can you walk me out) she nodded
Dingaane: Visit us again when you have time. He walked to the other room. Mavis and I went out the door. I could feel her husband eye on us. I laughed out loud putting the best performance of my life. I turned to Mavis and whispered " we going to continue walking slowly till the corner there an jump into the car, my husband is waiting for us, if you still want to give him a chance. Hug me now and go back to that monster so one day he can finish you off" i dont know where she mastered the laugh that came out of her but we laughed and shrug like old friends as we slowly walked to the gate as if we were truly old friends. We got to the gate and turned to close it and saw Mr lutha close the curtain satisfied with our performance. We quickly walked to the car and when my son opened the door heard Mavis sigh as we got into the car and she held me tight crying her eyeballs out.
Me: Its over, you going to be fine. Its over now.