Insert6:

16 years later
Thulane
I woke up to my phone ringing none stop and I looked at at and saw it was my dad. I got sober within a minute and jumped from the couch and looked for Thuli my sister. I found her in one of the rooms with a bunch of girls sleeping and I picked her up and got in the car and drove home.
Me: Thuli.... Thuli
Thuli: yini
Me: dad called. She got sober within a minute
Thuli: oh gosh we are dead meat.. I got home and parked the car. My twin and I sneaked off to a party and over slept. We do this a lot and looks like today they finally got us. I really don't get what going on with my parents they are to clingy. We do karate, kung fu and gymnastics. We swim and go to a shooting range. While kids chill on weekends we have missions in our backyard where dad teaches us survival skills. They have drilled us to the point of exhaustion. We never go out unless as a family and if we want to go out that we take babu Zumbu or one of my uncles. Mom is always worrying about us.  While dad is always telling us about this Eric Zondo guy and showing us faces that under no circumstances we should treat lightly. If I didn't know better I would say we being trained to kill. Good thing I have Thuliswa to go through all this bullshit of what we call a life. Other than that my mom and dad love each other so much. They always together and dad always do cheesy things and they sex life os fire. Yes I shouldn't know but wow mom can scream.

Salinda
They walked in holding hands. Thuliswa with Thulane and they looked horrible and smelled of alcohol. Gosh these kids are just to much to deal with. I looked at them as they stood there as if they stole something.
Me: Tell me what is it that you two want cause clearly your father and I are missing something? They looked at me not saying anything.
Akani: I believe your mother asked you two a question. The looked up to see they father walking in and looked down again.
Thulane: Just that sometimes we want to be normal. He mumbled
Akani: Is that how we speak now? Speak up.
The kids kept quiet.Zumbu walks in and looks at them and laughs.
Zumbu: So they finally caught you two today. The kids look up at Zumbu in shock and than quickly looked down. Zumbu laugh loud. Its not that we didn't know. We did and Akani and Zumbu always go stack out where ever they are and we let them be because we wanted them to fail on they own like how they did today.
Me: Go shower and I want you two in the gym in 30 minutes. They quickly ran up the stairs and disappeared i walked to the kitchen and Akani came behind me after a few minutes and kissed my neck.
Akani: You turn me on when you angry. I giggled loving what his doing with the trail of kisses he is planting on my neck.
Me: I swear these two are trouble
Akani: You wanted kids and this is kids being kids. But I think we need to loosen up a bit so they dont sneak out to every party they can think off.
Me: yeah I think so too. Just that with this looking over our shoulder thing is too much. Just when we happy Eric strikes. Am even scared of being happy cause something always happens.
Akani: I was about to make you happy on this counter right now but since you scared ill stop. He teased a he slid his hands into my jean and I caught on my breath.
Me: You very naughty. I slid my hand in his plants and played with the big guy and felt him tighten in my hand and his breathing changed. I laughed a bit as I rubbed my ass in him.
" uhm...." we quickly fumbled and turned to find Thulane with his water bottle looking pink.
Thulane: I just wanted water. He awkwardly went to the tap and got water and weirdly walked out. We laughed as he disappeared.
Akani: Why is it that boy always interrupts us when we busy?
Me: I have no idea ever since he was a child. We laughed and I washed my hands and got water and shake my ass as I left the kitchen with Akani whistling