3~The Dance group collapsed

Start from the beginning

"I met him in a cafe last month. At that time, he was leading the team for training. After meeting , we talked for a while and mentioned the competition."

"Really?" Kook smiled lightly.

Michelle can't understand the emotions in his eyes. Is it uncomfortable, jealous, or doesn't matter?

Kook thought, how could it be simple? Even, he feels that they can win this time, there are elements of deception.

John digs away his entire team, leaving him as an uninformed person. Do it clearly and strategically, just like he knew him before, he never did useless work, but Michelle can't see through it.

But it also proves that Michelle really doesn't want to stay in "Shake it" because she thinks about the root of everything originated from that she wants to go to a higher place! 

Kook knows that her goal is the chief dancer of the world-class dance company. For "Shake it", which has only been established for three years, to help her realize this dream is simply a fool.

Obviously, the future and him, she chose the former.

So, Kook smiled.

He actually realized now that there are differences in their values and they are not like-minded fellow companion.

Kook quickly put away the loneliness in his eyes and gently smiled to Michelle:

"It's okay, although I gave up, you can stay at "Tik Kids". I am very happy for you, you will definitely realize your dreams inside. "

Although Kook's eyes were as spoiled as ever, Michelle also read other information in his eyes:

"He seems to be letting herself go away!"

This uneasy instinct made Michelle anxious, her eyes get wet.

"No, my dream needs your existence~ I want to realize the dream with you, together in "Tik Kids"~"

"From the moment you concealed me, there was no place for me in your dream."

Kook resisted the sadness in his eyes and forced himself to tell the cruel truth.

Michelle froze, as if the most genuine thoughts in her heart had been dug out, and she was naked and bitter in front of her eyes.

Kook drew his nose deeply, not wanting to let the crying out.

"Life always has to meet different bifurcations and take different paths. After this time, you will embark on a journey of the world. Today should be our last meeting. Although we cannot reach the end, we are still friends. I wish you the best and hope you can become the chief dancer of "Tik Kids" one day. "