Chapter 32 - Book of Shadows

Start from the beginning

"I don't want to kill you, Belthazor has the mind of his own!" Anevil yelled.

"THAT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT YOU'RE STILL HIM" Ophelia yelled crying

"No, Ophelia I'm not him, I'm a mortal who was born in 1983. I am the human alter ego to Belthazor" Anevil said, "When ever he transforms, I have no control, Phelia I'm dying".

"What do you mean you're dying" Ophelia asked

"Belthazor is slowly taking over my body, my human side is dying, once I'm dead, Belthazor has full control over me" Anevil replies.

"You think that's supposed to make me care? That doesn't change the fact you've been on the hunt for me" Ophelia said

Anevil then got angry, he tried to get closer to Ophelia, but Ophelia's emotions orbed her behind him without her trying to.

"Ophelia, you have to believe me, I never tried to hurt you" Anevil said

"The reason how I knew you were him, was when he attacked me I tried to fry his brain, I put a protection spell on you today without you knowing, when I tried the spell on him, it was like he was immune to my magic" Ophelia replied.

"I did know you put the spell on me" Anevil said quietly

"Great, I used my magic to protect a demon" Ophelia said

"That day that Belthazor attacked here, you were in the corner passed out, how did you do that" Ophelia asked

"Illusion casting, he has the ability to make it seem like something's there when it's not" Anevil explained.

Anevil then walked towards Ophelia again, "Stay away from me" Ophelia said.

"Ophelia, I love you, please" Anevil said as he began to cry

"This cannot be forgiven Anevil, no matter how much I may love you, it doesn't change the fact that you're a demon" Ophelia said

"Kellina's a demon, she's evil, she literally ruled hell" Anevil said.

"She never tried to kill me" Ophelia replied.

Anevil stared at Ophelia, Ophelia looked down then orbed out of the apartment, when Ophelia left Anevil then started to rage.
He went into his office, he flipped his desk over, he went into the room that was locked, he took all the pictures off the wall, he threw all the files on the floor.
Ophelia orbed to the Salvatore house in her old room, no one knew she was there, but she slept there for the night till the next morning.
Ophelia didn't sleep, she laid in her bed crying all night, when it was morning she went out for a drive, she took one of Stefans cars.
Ophelia got a call from Kellina, she didn't answer, she then decided to drive over to the Institute to tell Kellina everything that happened the other night.
When Ophelia began to think about it, she started to cry, she finally arrived at the Institute, when she got there she walked up the stairs and down the hallway towards Kellina and Jaces room.
Ophelia knocked on the door, when Kellina was taking long to answer she started to bang on it, then Kellina opens it confused, Ophelia walks into the room and sits on the bed, Kellina ran to her and asked why she was crying.
Ophelia then told Kellina everything about the other night, Kellina started to cuss out Anevil and told Ophelia that they will kill him before he could kill them.
Ophelia didn't want to kill him, when Kellina asked why, Ophelia told Kellina she still loved him, a lot. Jace comes out from the shower and see Ophelia on the bed.
Kellina explained to Jace that Anevil was Belthazor the whole time, Jace told Kellina and Ophelia he was right when he said that he had a bad feeling about Anevil.