1~The Dancing Competition

Start from the beginning

Kook then dropped the ball back into his hand, combining Popping and wave techniques to shake the body, allowing the light ball to flow in accordance with the rhythm of the body, flowing from the right hand to the back of the left hand.

The dance is so clanging and powerful. Even if Kook has a 180cm physique, he never make the audience feel unbalanced. 

On the contrary, there is a kind of flying and kingly spirit dispersing from him, making people unconsciously devoted their eyes into the performance.

Finally, Kook twirled 360° with both hands on the ground, kicked the ball of light to the other side, and then retreated invisible behind the stage.

Catch the light ball is a girl wearing a silk dress, her arms have beautiful muscle, which is the imprint of years of jazz training.

She closed the ball of light in the twist of her palms and waist, swaying her graceful figure, like a dancing butterfly, exuding elegance from the inside out...

After perfectly performing the jazz, Michelle placed the light ball in the palm and gently blown it. The light ball suddenly dispersed countless small spots and floated to the other side of the stage.

At this time, 9 dancers got up from the side of the stage, wearing a uniform black T-shirt, the golden letters of "Shake It" flashing in the middle of the clothes. 

Kook was also standing among the dancers. He took off the denim jacket he had just started performing and wore the uniform "Shake It" with the team members.

All the dancers stopped at the center of the stage with the light spot, Kook stood in the lead dance position, and the lights hit them all.

Kook raised his eyes and looked directly at the audience seat. 

His eyes were shining with bright and dazzling light, and he had a brilliant look of all things, especially such a brilliant carving on his sharp and deep face, which was even more powerful.

They danced and danced together, all movements were uniform, regardless of the amplitude of the jump, or the arc of the collective arm extension, all presented in the same position.

They also use complex but flowing formations to transform certain members in the middle of the stage to perform different dances of solo, and other players to assist in cooperation, including Krump, Breaking, Mechanical dance, Hip-hop... 

Round after round, climax Repeatedly, the performance strongly impacted the eyeballs of all the audience present.

Even more striking is that all the light spots are on the same level as the dancer's body movements.

Finally, everyone returned back, the light spot also merged into a flowing light and shadow, shuttled in the dance.

With the changeable rhythm, everyone flexibly beats their feet, with complex and variable limb movements in a consistent arc, kicks the floor synchronously, the sound is cracked and crisp, without any noise.