Chapter 10: The Destined Ninja

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Pythor's managed to take the first two, but there's still two left" Jay replied

"And we only need one in order to prevent him from unleashing the Great Devourer" Cole added

"Any luck finding their whereabouts?" Wu questioned

"No, but the Falcon is programmed to alert us if he sees any suspicious activity" Zane informed him

"Good. If we find the Fangblade, we find Lloyd" Wu says

"They also have kidnapped my cousin Aria" Cole tells him "she's Lloyd's friend"

"Aria Lord?" Garmadon asks

"yes" Cole answers kind of confused "Jay did mention that she was at the monastery at some point, which I don't understand"

"Ah yes" Wu says remembering "her legal guardian" Wu gave Garmadon a look "sent her to Darkley's before I could complete her training"

"ha" Garmadon looks away "you wanted to use her dark powers for good while I wanted her to remain true to her bloodline"

"Now is not the time to discuss this, not in front of the ninja" Wu says "Now Kai and Nya, prepare the deck and double check the anchor. We need to be ready when we first get word of activity"

"Yes, Sensei" Kai and Nya agreed

-

The Ninja watch Garmadon as he brushes his teeth with a dagger. At the dinner table, Kai and Cole stares at Garmadon while he eats black grubs.

"What's he eating?" Cole questioned

"Condensed Evil. Supposed to be low in fat" Kai replied

A grub flies off his plate towards Kai who brushes it away with his fork. 

Jay and Nya are then relaxing in the video game room while they watch a romantic movie together. Only for Lord Garmadon to disrupt it by changing the channel. Lord Garmadon also sunbaths on the deck during a thunderstorm, and interrupts the Ninjas' sleep the following night with electricity.

The next day Lord Garmadon plays video games in the video game room, Cole and Zane observing together from afar. Kai approaches them commenting that he's playing the game incorrectly, but Cole and Zane admit that Lord Garmadon is fascinating without his villainous intentions.

Meanwhile, in the Forest of Tranquility, the Falcon spots the Serpentine heading to the Fire Temple. Despite the footage being displayed on the screen in the bridge, Kai is too caught up in preparing himself for his future battle to see it. Upon hearing Master Wu speaking to Nya, Kai follows their voices down the hall to overhear his Master speaking of the possibility of Nya becoming the Green Ninja.

"It was foolish of me to think that a girl could not be the destined Green Ninja" Wu says as Kai peers through the window while standing on a stepstool.

"Nya's the Green Ninja?" Kai said to himself

Garmadon came "What are you doing out here?"

"Whoa!" Kai falls off the stepstool "What are you doing out here?"

"Evil never sleeps" Garmadon replied

"Yeah, well, good never rests" Kai said

"Maybe we should take care if this right now" Garmadon said

They push each other and Nya rushes out.

"guys guys what are you two doing here?" Nya questioned

"why don't you ask Mr. SnoopyPants" Garmadon replied

"Kai, were you spying on me?" Nya asked

"No, maybe" Kai said "so are you the green ninja?"