Chapter 24: I'll throw my arms around you darling

Comincia dall'inizio

“Wait…Our best friend.. Three musketeers Tiffany?!”

 “Ex-Bestfriends! And Yes I was shocked too! ”

 “What is this fuckery…” She asked looking up at the ceiling, as if she were talking to god.

 “That’s not even the shocking part.. She’s pregnant.”

 “Holy shit, by your ex?”

“I’m not sure, neither is she. You know how she’s a slut, there’s several guys who could possibly be the father including Tony and Mike.”

“Waitt.. Your Tony and Nat’s Mike? Omfg, this is like a terrible soap opera!” I didn’t want to say anything about Jaime, I’d rather him tell her himself.

 “I know! But They’re going to find out who’s the father soon, I think they take the test today, Is today Monday?” She pulled out her phone, “Yup, it is indeed Monday.”

“Well yeah, today they’re going.”  I finished.

She was about to say something, but she got quiet for some reason. I felt arms lace around my waist. 

“Heello my beautiful girlfriend!” He said squeezing me from behind. He gave me a kiss on the neck. He managed to make me forget about Tiffany for a split second.

"You hungry?"

"Yeah, now that I think of it, I kind of am. Did you want to go somewhere?"

"Nope, I'll cook for you." He said, unwrapping his hands from around my waist. He headed towards the cabnet to grab some of whatever he was going to make.

Zoe and I headed upstairs to continue our little gossip session. I finished updating her on the Tiffany situation, and she accepted the fact that Jaime might be the father. She thought it was okay since she didn't even know him when it happened.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my jesus Tony, these pancakes are amazing!" I said, stuffing my mouth with another bite of pancakes. I heard the other guys muffled reactions to Tony's cooking as well. Zoe and Nat both nodded in aggreement to my comment.

We all sat on the couch as Harry Potter played in the background. Mike convinced us to watch it, and none of us felt like fighting with him,so we let him have his way. He was the only one really into it, the rest of us were slightly scatterd in side conversations.

"Soooo, today's the big day huh?" I asked, looking everyone in the eye as they chowed down.

"Why is it-?" Jaime paused. "Oh, yeah.."

"Hopefully shit doesn't get awkward between us all." Mike said, looking around at everybody.

"Yeah, Jaime, what time do you guys go to the hospital for the tests?" I asked him, pausing as i took a bit of food.

"We gotta be there at 2:00. So we have about.. damn 40 minutes." Jaime said whilst looking at his iPhone.

"Ooh, wow." I said, putting my plate in thte sink. I wrapped my hands around Tony's neck, as he ate his hot cakes, and whispered into his ear. "Thanks for cooking babe, it was amazing."

He turned around with a mouth full of pancakes, and I kissed him on the cheek.

"I fdsmmmmmmmhm-" He paused, trying to eat slowly, but fast enough to tell me something. I waited for him to chew until he spoke again.

"I wanna talk to you" He said, setting down his plate. He continued and began pulling me into the kitchen.

"I know that we just began our relationship yesterday, but I wanna make sure we're on the same page."

"In terms of..."

"Whatever the results are, I want you to know that you'll always be my number one girl.. well besides my mom."

"Aww, thanks Tony! And I like you enough to not care whoever the father is." I paused and murmured "I would prefer it not be you"

He chuckeled and thought for a second. "Yeah, cause I totally have the choice to be the father or not."

We both laughed together for a second, and  I ended up tackling him from his slight sass.

SUPER SHORT CHAPTER! I wouldn't even consider this a chapter to be honest.. I just needed a little filler that would show how Harly and Tony plan to make it work, no matter who the father ends up being. (I'm pretty sure you already know who the father is going to be) Yeah.. so i've been sick lately and I havent really gotten much time to upload, but i felt the need to update because i love you guys :D I'll update when i get some motivation to write, cause right now, nobody is commenting or voting or giving me any kind of feedback. So yeah, by until then!