𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲

Okay so before I start I need to mention in this one shot. Damian and marinette are adults and in fact already got married.

"Habibi, I'm back from the store. I got the stuffs you needed!"said Damian as he closed the door to the apartment.

No response...

Damian started walking his way to the living room.

"Love?!"

"Angel?!"

"Marinette?!"

No response...

Damian took a deep breath before noticing the living room was dark. Hmmm weird he thought to himself. He moved to the light switch before turning the lights on.

"Happy father's day!!!" Yelled marinette while jumping up from where she was hiding.

"What's this about habibi?"asked Damian wearing a confused look on his face.

"Here." Said marinette with a big grin on her face while handing Damian a small gift bag.

"It will make sense after you look in the bag ."

Without a thought damian looked in the bag and pulled out a small pair of shoes?

"This means what I think it means." Said Damian looking marinette in the eyes.

"Yes." Said marinette smiling bright.

Again with out thought Damian picked up marinette and started to spin her around with joy.

A beautiful sound of giggles filling the apartment.

After a few minutes

Damian finally put marinette back on the ground.

"I-i- can't believe it I'm gonna be a dad." said Damian smiling like a child on Christmas eve.

"Thank you Angel of this beautiful gift." said Damian before giving a peck on marinette lips.

"Your welcome my demon." said marinette looking up to Damian with there hands intertwine together.

Damian let out a chuckle before planting a peck on marinette forehead.

"Hmm I can't wait for having a miniature version of us running around the house."

"Damian stop. Your making me embarrassed ."said marinette hiding her face in Damian's chest.

"Why? is so cute to see you fluster."

"Ugh why you such a meanie."

"Well I'm your meanie." Said Damian giving another peck on marinette lips.

" so when should we tell the family." said marinette cuddle up to Damian on the couch.

"When you want to habibi."

"Okay, what about Maybe next week. We could throw a party and tell the surprise at the party."

"That sounds great habibi."

"Then I should start planning it right now." Said marinette getting up from the couch.

A quick second a hand grabs her arm to stop her.

"Tomorrow you can start. Right now just stay with me." Said Damian looking everywhere except marinette eyes.

*Giggles* "Damian you act like a kid sometimes." said marinette sitting back on the couch.

"Only for you." Said Damian with a smirk.

"Such a dork." said marinette while laying her head on Damian shoulder.

Beautiful silence

"Habibi?"

"Hmm."

" Again, thank you for this magnificent gift on father's day."

"My pleasure, my demon spawn."

And with that the couple stayed cuddle up together all afternoon together.

Yay! Another oneshot done in a day. Again I will say I'm not a good writer and I tried my best to write this. Also everyone have a happy father's day.

✌raven