Grampa Kazami

"Shun, are you sure I'm ready to meet him?" I stopped him. He had taken me to meet his grandfather six weeks after I had met his mother.

"You worry too much. I promise you, he may be a little nosy at first, but you gotta remember he's old." He opened the door to the mansion and led me inside. It was huge, and I could sense traps laying all around. Does he ever fall for his own traps?

"I hope he disabled the traps like I asked." Shun looked around.

"Grandson, is that you?" A shallow voice said, and I turned to see an elderly guy pointing a staff at me. Startled, I grabbed it and threw it with him along with it.

"I told you not to attack us when we got here. Gramps, this is my girlfriend Magnolia. Magnolia, this is my grandfather." He stood to the side.

"Eeek!!! I'm so sorry!!!! I didn't know it was you!" I bowed a couple times.

"So you're the woman he talks about non stop? I must say, you're very pretty for a girl your age. Anywho, that was some arm you've got." The old man stood up and dusted himself off. I cannot believe I just attacked the legendary Grandpa Kazami!! He was about 70 something, with a goatee, and white hair. Maybe he was his paternal grandfather?

"You must be very protective of her Shun. You were always so careless, but I suppose people change." He shrugged. Shun stood next to me and placed one hand on my rear. Oh! Shun, what the hell are you doing?!

"Anyways, your room is just the way you left it. I'm going out to get dinner. I'll be back later. Oh, and Shun? Use a condom." He laughed as he walked away. I looked up at Shun, who's flushed in the face. He groaned.

"Was he always like that?" I asked as we walked in his room.

*SMUT BELOW!!! IT GETS REAL!!!*

"No, now shut up." He raised my arms up above my head and started kissing me deeply. His kisses were like eating the first bite of your favorite food, you want it all in one bite, but you have to savor every bite in case you may never have it again.

"Here? Now?" I giggled, with him closing the door and locking it.

"Yes, now. I want to take you before he gets back." He growled sexily. Holy shit, it's so hot when his dominant side comes out.

"Fine, if we're going to do this, I want you to be wild. I want to be thrown over your shoulder like a Viking and carried to the bed, or wherever we do it." I licked his lips softly.

"Oh yeah? You mean like this?" He picked me up and did exactly what I wanted with a twist of him smacking my ass.

"What do you say we take this to your grandfather's favorite place in the house?" I bit my index finger.

"The garden? You're a naughty girl." He smacked my ass again as he carried me to the garden. Oh fuck that got me wet. When we came out to the garden, and when he laid me down in the grass, I felt a sense of sexual tension. Ever since I got pregnant, Shun and I have felt a lot of tension build up and we haven't had sex since. When we argued, all I wanted was for him to dick me down. I needed the intimacy. It didn't matter if I saw him shirtless or if I witnessed him working on his ninja skills, what he did made me want to be closer to him than ever.

"Oh Shun... Are you feeling what I'm feeling?" I moaned. He kissed me all over and stripped me down to just my panties.

"You mean the sexual tension between us? The feeling that I finally get to fuck you again? Yes I do you sexy little thing." He purred. Oh please take me now before I go crazy! All these pet names was making my heart beat even faster!

"Please fuck me Shun. I was a bad girl.." I groaned as he reached down and rubbed.

"You were a bad girl for running off like that. I ought to punish you for doing such a thing. If you want me so bad, beg. Beg me to fuck you like a savage." Shun turned me over and spanked me. Oh shit!

"Oh honey, please do me. Pretty please.... Tell me what you wanna do to me..." I begged. I love where this is going.

"I'm going to do so much to you. I want to treat you like a dirty ass whore. I want to hold your arms up above your head with one hand, and slowly rub your whole body with the other. I want to make sure the world doesn't forget who I am. I wanna make you scream my name. I'm gonna flip you and make you stumble when you walk." I drooled. Oh fuck he knows just what to say!

"Oh baby! Please pound me to next week!" I moved my body closer to him, grinding on his crotch. With one little swift, he thrusts into me hard( wearing a condom of course), and I felt him through my stomach. God he was huge! He was throwing me in different positions, and he made me come each time.

"Your ass is about to be fifty shades of red when I'm finished with you my little minx!" He smacked my butt a couple times, and my legs trembled. I'm about to really lose it now!!  I love the danger of us having sex in broad daylight! Anyone could be walking by and happen to hear us! God the fact that he was hitting it in all the right places was going to make me have an orgasm. Switching spots, he places me on top and moves my hips back and forth as if I was scooting a chair forward. Oh my God.....

"Shun!!!! Shun, I'm about to come again! Ohh fuck!!! Yess!!!" I hollered as I slipped off him, and he right away put it back in, ordering me to keep grinding. My clit was throbbing and pleasure spread through my body, and I felt it coming. Yelling his name, I came again and my eyes rolled back into my head as we both climaxed just in time for Mr. Kazami to come home yelling.

Bakugan: The Darkus Brawler Part Twoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें