Harley Visits

I was ecstatic. Shun and I were gonna have a baby together, and the others were happy.

"Oh my God, you're pregnant?! Shun, you sneaky dog! But in all seriousness, congrats to you both!" Dan punched Shun in the arm.

"What is this you humans are calling babies?" Zintora and Drago asked. When we explained to them, all they could do was stutter.

"I've always seen you as a big sister Magnolia. Can I help care for the baby when it's born? Please?" Marucho asked. Aw, that's sweet. He's always been like a little brother to me.

"No way, I want to help care for the baby!" Runo argued. Everyone's fussing over who'll care for the baby.

"Guys, calm down. You can all help with the baby. It'll be like a first come first serve thing. I really appreciate you guys wanting to help." Shun and I exchanged glances. It's good to have friends like them. Then, Katos walks in.

"Miss Magnolia, you have a vistor. She claims she knows you. Shall I let her in?" Katos bowed. A visitor? For me?

"I'll take it from here Katos. Thank you." I dismissed him as I made my way to the door.

"Hey girl!!!!" A girl with sun bleached hair, and ocean blue eyes stood at the door. Wait, Harley?!

"Oh my gosh, Harley is that you?! I didn't realize it was you!" I hugged her

"Oh my gosh, Harley is that you?! I didn't realize it was you!" I hugged her. I thought she was supposed to come in three weeks!

"Maggie, you look amazing! You definitely changed since I last saw you a couple months ago! You look absolutely glowy!" She took a look at me. She was the last person I saw before I set off to become a battle brawler. I tried to keep in contact with Harley, but she can never keep a phone for more than a week without breaking it. Harley was my childhood friend, and the girl I told everything to. I can always trust her around my boyfriends because she's not interested in men.

"Yeah, come in and meet the others. I have so much to discuss." I ushered her inside and I began telling her everything that's happened until now.

"Guys, this is my best friend Harley. Harley, this is Dan, Runo, Julie, Marucho, Alice, and you know Shun, my boyfriend and the father of my baby." I winked.

"Whaaaat?!!! You're pregnant?! Girl, I thought you were against having kids!" She cried in excitement.

"I was, but with the right person, it just feels right." I went over to Shun, holding his hand.

"You're pretty, and scary." Marucho stared. I guess Harley has that effect on people.

"Thanks kid, but I'm not a straight pansy like you. I have a girlfriend." Harley ruffled his hair.

"Wait, you mean the same girl who talks shit about you and sleeps around with other people of the same gender?" I wondered. Harley and Miss Toxic were on and off since high school.

"Jade isn't like that anymore. She loves me so much, she's tracking my phone." Yep, still toxic.

"Pretty sure that's a bit on the clingy side." Runo said. Jade was a horrible person. She always ditched Harley to hang with a group of goth girls, she was always wanting to know where Harley was at all times, she was always telling her what to wear, and she was insulting. I got into it with Jade once about the way she treats my best friend.

"So you're Shun? I have to say, you're cute. If I wasn't into girls, I'd snatch you from Mag." Harley chuckled.

"Hey hey, watch it Harles. You're lucky you don't like boys. Otherwise, I would fight you."I raised my brow. I didn't want a repeat of a month ago even though she's a lesbian.

"HARLEY!!!! WHAT THE HELL WENT THROUGH YOUR BIG ASS HEAD?!!! I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM THAT MAGNOLIA!" A voice bellowed from the hallway. Shit, it's Jade. From my room, she was pretty loud.

"Hide me!!" Harley hid under my bed. There was no surprise there.

"You!! Where is she?! Where is she?!" Jade spit in my face.

"You have no business being here Jade. And you have no right at all treating Harley the way you do. If I were you, I'd walk away like you didn't just barge into our house." I pushed her back. Jade was strong for a girl with the same stature as me. She had charcoal hair, tiger eyes, and she dressed like a boy.

"Fuck off you whore. Harley, come out right now!" She grabbed Harley by the legs and dragged her out.

"Hey back off you bitch! That's my woman's friend you're messing with!" Shun helped Harley off her feet and placed her behind him.

"WHO ARE- oh, jackpot. You single hot stuff? If you are, I'd like to suck you dry." She purred.

"Hey! He's mine!" I flung her away. Before, I wasn't able to fight her off. Now, I'm tougher and able to protect myself and others.

"Oh, Jade, it's so nice to see you. What are you doing here?" Harley laughed nervously. She was terrified of Jade, and it's not hard to see why.

"You know you could get arrested for trespassing on private property right? So, if I were you, I'd leave and never come back." Marucho warned. Jade groaned and sighed.

"Fine..... Goodbye Harley..." She walked away. That was easy.

"I can't believe I keep falling for her... I ignore the red flags and act like nothing happened." Harley finally said. I kept telling her over and over that Jade was a manipulative bitch with no life whatsoever.

"Its okay Harley. Everything's gonna be okay. If you think about it, this is your chance to find love again." I told her.

"Its easy for you to say Mag. You have someone who loves you, and honestly, you've always had it all. You even had Jax in the palm of your hand." She crossed her arms. Is she joking right now? Does she realize that I'm no longer with him?

"I forget I wasn't allowed to talk to you when Jax and I were together. Well, let me give you a little update; I broke up with him after a year of abuse. I almost died one night, and that led to his arrest. Drugs, domestic violence, DUI of both drugs and alcohol. My wounds healed, but I'm still scarred mentally because of him. Now I have Shun to help me forget about my past. You wouldn't have known about his criminal record if it wasn't for me." Tears fell from my face. She was jealous of me. I was pregnant, taken, and living my best life. I have to, for the baby.

"Wait, really....? I didn't know.... I'm really sorry....." She plopped on the floor. Harley and I spent the day talking at the park and I was sad she had to leave, but I knew I would see her again in eight months.