The Voice

*Shun*
It was 3 a.m when I sat up in bed to someone calling my name. I looked over at my girlfriend, who was sleeping soundly. Okay, so it's not her. I got up and quietly went by everyone's rooms. Nope, not them either. So, who was calling me? Ugh, it's probably the kids playing a prank on us.

"Shun. Shuuuun. It's Skyress, can you hear me?" The voice said. What? My first Bakugan?

"Skyress, what's wrong? Where are you?" I looked around. Suddenly, Dan groaned groggily.

"Shun, go back to bed." He yawned.

"Dan it's Skyress. Can't you hear her too?"

"I don't hear anything. You gotta be going crazy from the lack of sleep."

"No I can really hear her. Are you telling me you can't hear her?"

"Shun, something's wrong. Whatever you do, don't follow that voice." Drago warned. But I did just that.

"Shun wait! It's a trap!" Dan yelled, running after me. I don't remember a thing after that because I ended up passed out in a strange place.

*Magnolia*
I woke up the next morning feeling well rested. I turned my head to look at Shun, who's not there? That's weird. He didn't leave me any notes, he didn't call me, or text me. He didn't leave after we did it, did he? I hope not.

"Hey, weird question Mag, but have you seen Dan? He didn't come to my room earlier." Runo poked her head in my room.

"No, but have you seen Shun? We were supposed to train today. He was here with me last night." I got up and started looking for the missing boys.

"That's weird. And Alice and Marucho are gone too. That leaves me, you, and Julie." She scratched her head.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Julie stretched.

"The boys and Alice are gone. Did you see anything strange last night Julie?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I did. Shun was saying something about a voice, and next thing I know, Dan is following him." She shrugged.

"That's so odd. You think we should go look for them?"

"That's a great idea Mag. Let's go look for them." And soon, the three of us were out searching for them. I was starting to freak out. What if he abandoned me? What if he realized it was a mistake being with me, and left? Thoughts filled my head and it got worse when it got dark out. It was weird how the boys and Alice went missing within the duration of one night.

"Guys, let's just give up. We can't find them anywhere. Let's go home and continue the search tomorrow morning." Julie huffed. We were all tired. We tried going to the police, but they were no use at all.

"I agree with you Julie. I'm so exhausted and there's no way we can go on any further." Runo nodded.

"Girls, we can't give up. The boys are out there somewhere, I just know it. We have to find them.." I was determined to look for them, even if it meant searching for two days straight.

"Mag, come on. We've been out all day. We'll search some more tomorrow, okay? I'm sure the guys and Alice are alright." Runo assured me, and I agreed to go home with them and rest for tomorrow's search, but little did I know,  I would have to look for them on my own.