Gender Reveal

*time skip to two months later*

"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you to your appointment?" Shun had asked me. I had to go to the clinic to check on the progress of the baby. I was definitely putting out, and Shun was worried about me.

"Its okay. I'll be fine. Alice is going with me. Just go to work, and I'll tell you everything when you get home." I kissed his cheek. He sighed and kissed my lips, then my belly.

"Okay, I love you honey, and I love you my little bun in the oven." He said before leaving. As I was getting ready, I was talking to the baby.

"When you get here, I'm gonna make sure you're loved." I smiled to myself. When Alice and I got to the appointment, I got nervous. What if there's something wrong with the baby? What if there's a chance it won't survive by the time it's born? Oh God, my heart won't stop pounding.

"Magnolia, you're bouncing your leg again." Alice placed her hand on my leg, seizing it.

"Relax, it's gonna be fine. I know this is your first baby, and you're probably a nervous wreck, but trust me, you being anxious like this isn't gonna help the baby. Take a deep breath, and take it easy." She calmed me down.

"Miss Jean, we're ready for you." The receptionist announced. When we got to the room, and I was set to be checked, we waited.

"I hope it's a girl. Then, I get to put dresses and little bows on her." Alice smiled. Then, the doctor walks in and sits on her stool.

"Alright Miss Jean. How are we today? The baby causing you problems at all?" She pulled her pen out her lab coat.

"I'm well today doctor. And the baby hasn't been causing me any issues. Sorry, this is my best friend Alice. The father couldn't be here, he just started his new job." I apologized. Doctor LeAnn put some jelly on my stomach, and rubbed it along it. Oh God that's cold.

"Hmm, I see. Oh wow. Alright, Miss Jean it looks like everything is okay. The baby is healthy, and as long as you're avoiding the usual alcohol, nicotine, and raw foods, I'd say you're all set for a smooth pregnancy." She wrote something down on her clipboard and gave me a picture of my ultrasound. And when I saw it, I was in utter shock.

*meanwhile with the brawlers*

"I hope she's alright..." Shun paced. He finished with work early and came straight home. He was worried about Magnolia and the baby.

"She's fine Shun. Did you forget that Alice is with her? She's in great hands." Runo put her hand on his shoulder.

"How much you wanna bet it's twins? If it is, I would feel so bad for you man." Dan laughed, but not before Runo smacked him again.

"Don't jinx it Dan. She's probably very scared." Drago sat on Dan's hand.

"Oh, I just got a text from Alice. They're on their way home now." Julie said. Damn, why isn't she texting me back? I'm starting to really worry.... Shun sighed deeply. An hour later, Alice walks through the door.

"She's taking a minute to process what we just found out.... She'll come in when she's ready." Alice explained before sitting on the couch. Magnolia walks in five minutes later pulling out the ultrasound.

"Guys, it's not a boy or a girl. It's twins!!" She hugged Shun, nearly making him fall. Shun, who was as shocked as her, pushed her away.

"Baby, I thought you'd be happy..... Why are you acting like a heartless jerk?" Magnolia took a step towards him.

"You wanna know why? Fine, I'm not ready to be a father! Magnolia, we're still kids!!" He turned his head.

"Shun, this is exciting for the both of you! I thought you wanted it too! Why the sudden change of mind?" Dan shook his head.

"You know what Shun, you're right. You're not ready to be a father, because you're still a fucking kid. I don't care wether or not you wanna have these twins with me! You're the one who knocked me up!" Magnolia pointed her finger at his face.

"You're the one who decided to come into my room that night and beg me to fuck the hell out of you!" He bickered.

"What, are you calling me a whore?! That I'm a horrible girlfriend to even want it?! Fuck you, Shun Kazami!!" She argued, storming off to the garden. The others looked at Shun in disbelief.

"Dude, what the fuck? You should be happy!" Julie walked away, with the others following.