Magnolia's Ninja Training, and the Heartbreak

"Okay, so you know the basics of being a kunoichi? Knowing your surroundings, holding your breath, or at least silently breathing when you're in stealth mode, honing your senses, and learning everything about your enemy?" Shun asked me. To rid of my sudden depression, he was teaching me the ways of a kunoichi, a female ninja. He was not going easy on me. We were getting up when the sun rises, and training all day with no break.

"Yes Shun. I was in gymnastics when I was a kid, and I kept up with it." I said.

"Its more than just flipping and landing on your feet Magnolia. Its about knowing when to strike, it's about increasing your senses, especially your eyesight." He explained to me. His intelligence is so damn sexy. I can't help but to be distracted by the way he talks about his passion for ninja training.

"Today's lesson is going to be about self defense. Remember when you got kidnapped, and weren't able to fight back? Well, today, I'm going to teach you how to escape from the opponent's grasp, their weak spots, and how you can use their strengths against them." He told me, grabbing my hand, balling it into a fist, and extending it a good couple times. God, even his touch is arousing. As the day went by, I learned how to properly kick, punch, block, and use my body against my enemy. The next day, Shun didn't even wake me up and say anything, so I got up myself and went to the training dojo. Where is he? Suddenly, I felt someone grab me and pin me to the floor. I struggled to escape, but remembering my training, I twisted my body loose, and fought whoever had me pinned. Suddenly, the darkness turned to light, and out came a strange girl with short blue hair, green eyes and a yellow and white romper. Who was she, and why was she so pretty?

"So you must be Magnolia. Shun has told me a lot about you. I gotta say, you don't look so strong. Shun told me your were like me and him, but he clearly lied because you didn't even feel my presence within the darkness." She scoffed. What? How does she know Shun, and how does she know who I am?

"Listen, I don't know who the hell you think you are, coming around and attacking me like that, but clearly you have no respect." I said, crossing my arms. I think I found my new enemy.

"No respect? Please. If there's anyone who has no respect, it's you bitch. You're standing in front of a princess." She said. What?! Oh that's it! I was about to pounce on her like a wild cat when Shun came in and and confronted the blue haired cunt.

"Nice job Princess Fabia, but next time, listen. I told you she was going to be like you and me." He stood next to her. What.....? So this is Fabia? The girl he used to have one night stands with?! This girl is her? Oh you have to be fucking kidding me?

"Magnolia, this is Fabia. I called her over so she can help me train you. I wanted to see if you paid attention to what I taught you, but seeing how you were struggling, it shows me that you're distracted. So, Fabia will be your training partner." He announced. Her?! I felt my blood boil as he said that. My eyes widened, and my fists were clenched. Fabia came up to me, and smiled at me with her hand stretched out.

"Trust me Magnolia. I'm not going to steal him away. I don't even like him." She said to me, hoping I'll believe her and shake her hand in truce. Then she said this in my ear;

"I'm gonna make sure he realizes you're not the one for him. Then, he'll come crawling to me. Wanna know something ? We dated, and he really loved me." My heart stopped when she said dated. Wait.... I thought it was a friends with benefits type of relationship? Does that mean he lied?

"Okay Shun, I'm gonna head out. Will you walk me to the door?" She asked sweetly, batting her eyes. Oh please. You can't fool him with that not so innocent look.

"Sure Fabia. Mag honey, you can take the day off to relax. I'll see you later?" Shun looked at me, kissing my forehead and leaving me standing there alone. Yeah sure. Like the jealous girlfriend I am, I followed them(secretly of course), and at first I didn't see them anywhere, but when I looked outside, I saw a second of blue hair head towards the side of the house. I decided to take my phone, hide around the corner, and record them. Once I knew I was safe, I hit record.

" Shun, I don't understand why we can't be together

" Shun, I don't understand why we can't be together. That girl isn't like you. She'll never be a ninja. Ditch that bitch and be with me." Fabia sobbed.

"Fabia, I told you, we're the same people in different worlds. You're a princess with plenty of suitors who want to marry you. I'm the complete opposite. I admit, I miss us, but I have someone who I want to be with forever. As much as I used to love you, I can't be with you." Shun replied, placing his hand on her cheek, wiping her tears. And mind you, I was watching everything.

"But Shun... Remember all the good times we had? All the kinky stuff we were into? I miss it all, but i miss your touch. I love you Shun." She leaned in to kiss him, but was stopped.

"No. If you're going to kiss me, let's do it the way I want, you understand?" He placed his other hand on her chest and kissed her roughly. My chest tightened, and it wasn't my asthma. I stopped recording when I saw them starting to part ways. I ran inside and locked myself in my room, watching the video over and over.