Alone at Last

"Its so good to be home again. Hey Runo, will you make me a sandwich?" Dan joked. We were finally back at HQ after all that has happened. My mission of saving my friends was complete, but I still needed to tell Shun about my pregnancy. The only problem is I had to get him alone.

"You're a jerk!" Runo smacked him across the head.

"I'm kidding! Anyway, you guys wanna have a movie night tonight? I'll set it up in the living room." Dan said. I wouldn't mind a movie night. I yawned. I was exhausted, but I was willing to stay up and spend time with them. Later that night after showering and stuff, we had all fallen asleep on the couch. Dan and Runo were cuddling on the floor, Marucho was knocked out on top of Julie, Alice had gone to her room, and Shun and I were snuggled up together on the couch. I couldn't sleep.

"Something on your mind babe?" Shun ran his fingers through my hair.

"Shun, have you ever wondered what it'll be like to have a kid of our own one day?"I sat up. He paused for a moment and looked away.

"Not really. I like kids, but when it's my own, I don't know. Anyways, we should probably head to bed. You wanna sleep with me tonight?" He responded back. When I replied with a nod, he stood up, picked me up and carried me to his room.

"Shun...... There's something you need to know....." I moaned sleepily.

"Whatever it is honey, it can wait til morning. Right now, get some sleep my beautiful goddess." He kissed my head as he laid me down on his bed, tucking me in. I really wanted to blur it out to him, but I had already fallen asleep by the time he got next to me and held me. The next day, I awoke to the feeling of morning sickness. I nearly stumbled as I ran to the bathroom.

"Mag, are you okay?" Marucho asked, kneeling by my side. I tried to tell him, but it just kept coming.

"M-Marucho? Get the girls q-quickly!" I held on to the toilet bowl.

"Mag! Are you alright?! Marucho busted his ass trying to wake us up." Runo walked in holding my hair back.

"I can't tell you..... I wanted to tell Shun, but the thing is, I don't know how..." I leaned against the bathtub, finally breathing.

"You can tell us anything. We need to know so we can help you." Alice rinsed my face with a warm wet rag.

"Yeah Mag, don't be afraid. We're all girls here." Julie agreed. I sighed, and thought about it. They were my best friends, and I know they'll keep a secret.

"Guys, I'm pregnant." I finally said. The girls gasped. Runo closed the bathroom door and looked surprised.

"Wait hold the phone!!! You are?!" Julie cried.

"Julie shut up! This stays between us. I'm going to tell everyone else. Please don't tell anyone. I found out the night I found you guys that I was a month pregnant. I'm honestly afraid to even tell Shun. He told me he didn't know how he felt about having a child of his own." I stood up.

"He's out in the garden meditating. I'm sure he'll understand." Alice said. When I got to the garden, at first I didn't see him, but, I followed where the sun shined, and I blushed when I saw him mediating. He was so cute when he was calm like this.

 He was so cute when he was calm like this