The Assassin

*Shun*

Man, the months were going by fast. Magnolia was already 7 months pregnant, and since her first doctor's visit, our twins have flourished. She was going through hell, but she kept trying to be strong. She sleeps all night, and the wee hours of the morning and only came out to pee, eat, and get a breath of fresh air. Only two more months and I get to meet my son and my daughter.

"So how is she?" Dan had asked me after I had went to check up on her.

"She's fine. Just tired. I wish the babies would just be born." I closed her bedroom door silently and went outside with Dan. We stood out there and talked.

"So, when are you gonna propose to her?" He punched my arm.

"Why is every one asking me that? I don't know. She hasn't even met grandpa Kazami, or my mother." I took a drag of my cigarette(yes I smoke, so what?), and sighed.

"Maybe it's time man. Magnolia needs to be taken to where her mother in law lies. I know you miss her, and you might be afraid of losing the love of your life to the same thing that killed your mother, but that's your girl dawg." Dan shrugged, heading inside. I put the cigarette out, and I was about to head in myself when I saw someone in the light of the full moon. What was that girl doing on top of the building? Was that a katana she held in her hands? She was wearing all black, with crimson hair and eyes. What the fuck? I jumped up from where I was standing and when I stood in front of her, she ran away.

"Get back here!" I ran after her, dodging everything she threw at me.

"What do you want?!" I grabbed her arm, stopping her from running any further

"I'm here to complete my mission. I was ordered not to tell you." She released herself and got in fighting stance.

"What mission? Who are you?! Who sent you?!" I cried.

"Fine. I'll tell you. I'm a highly skilled weapon sent by a certain someone to find my target, a girl named Magnolia. I was ordered to kill her and kidnap the twins she carries and bring them to my boss." What?!

"I don't care who you are! I don't care who sent you! I won't let you hurt Magnolia or the twins!" I grabbed her throat and raised her up in the air. I'm not allowing danger to fall on Magnolia ever again, and now that she's bearing my children, I have to protect her even more.

"Oh, so you must be the guy my boss was warning me about. Shun right?" She chuckled. How did this girl know my name? I don't get it. How did she know about Magnolia's pregnancy, and how did she know about the twins? She didn't tell anyone else outside of the friend group. I had no words, and only had one reason why this strange girl knew everything: Susana was jealous of her sister, teamed up with Jax, and hired an assassin to stalk Magnolia and kill her when the time came for the twins to arrive.

"You! Are you with Susana and Jax?!" I pinned her to the ground, holding my fist in her face.

"Ding ding ding!!!! You sir, are correct." She kicked me off of her, and smiled evily before throwing something on the floor and vanishing. I fell on my knees and punched the ground. I knew it!! That bitch of a sister is up to no good! Oh fucking hell.... My hand started throbbing and radiating with pain. I have to do whatever it takes to save Magnolia.

"Shun, are you alright? Who was that girl?" Jaakor came out and placed himself on my shoulder. When I told him everything, he had no words.

"We have to do everything we can to keep her safe." He told me as we were walking back. I had to warn everyone else, all except her. I can't have her stressing out about her life and putting two more lives at risk.

"Shun....... Help me....... Shun!!!!" She tossed, and nearly falling off her bed, but not before I caught her just in time.

"My little flower! Jesus Christ, are you okay?!" I laid her down on her bed, and laying next to her.

"I'm fine..... I just had the most terrible dream.... Someone hired an assassin to kill me and kidnap the twins, but it turns out, it was my sister......" She buried her face in my chest. Her heart was racing. It's like her dream is predicting the future or something.

"Shun! Your hand darling!" She inspected my bleeding hand. I forgot I injured it.

"Huh? Oh, I'm okay." My face flushed as she went into full blown mama mode trying to bandage my hand. I groaned.

"Don't give me that! You need to stop punching stuff. Do you hear me?" She scolded, planting a loving kiss on my now wrapped up hand.

"Hmph... Yes mother..." I rolled my eyes sarcastically. I stayed with Magnolia the entire night, basically guarding her. I was constantly looking out the window of her room, anxious and ready to strike if that strange girl dared to come back. Next time, I won't hesitate to kill her. I will do it as a message to Susana to not fuck with my family. So, the next two months, I trained extra hard, even though Magnolia told me not to push my limits. I already did it twice, so what's the point of me stopping? Besides, there's nothing she can do. She's not allowed to train again until the twins are born. Worst part is, I'm starting to really crave her. The thought of her body is making me concentrate less. I couldn't even meditate without her popping in my brain. I respected the body that I oh so crave. All I can do is wait until she's ready for me to take her again.