3 Day Serenade

I had just gotten home from my lunch date with a guy named Josh when I noticed a bouquet of magnolias on my bed, along with a little card. It read;

Your special smile,
Your special face,
You're a special someone I can't replace.
I LOVE YOU
I always will
You've filled a space no one else can fill.

Oh Shun.... I sighed as I set the flowers on my vanity and laid on my bed. I spent the day on the phone with my best friend Harley, who's coming to brawl city in three weeks. Later that night, I'm having a bad dream where Fabia was killing me, and Shun was watching, laughing. For some reason, whenever I have a bad dream, I scream like I do in my dream, and it's blood curdling. I could feel someone grab me and muffle my screams, and when I woke up, there he was breathing really hard. I guess he was worried about me and ran to check on me.

"Magnolia, are you alright? I've never heard you scream like that." Shun held me close. He was wiping the sweat off my face, and his touch was so gentle.

"Shun...... I- I didn't mean to wake you.... Please go back to bed...." I pulled away, laying down again.

"Okay Magnolia. I'll be across the hall if you need me." He went to walk away, but when I realized I couldn't sleep, I stopped him. All it took was one look, and he immediately drew a bath, and I just sat there, letting him care for me. Turns out, I sweated so bad, my sheets were soaked and so were my clothes.

The next morning, after jogging and showering, i heard the sounds of a guitar tuning. I followed the sound to the garden, where Shun was sitting on the grass singing "You are My Sunshine". His voice was so angelic, and I felt my face get hot. He was singing to me.

"Shun?" I slowly sat next to him. Why do I feel shy? I know this man.

"Hey Magnolia. Im guessing you heard me singing huh?" Shun placed his hand on mine, blushing. Okay I admit, I was falling hard for him all over again. It doesn't take much for a boy to impress me. But I wanted to see what else Shun had in store for me.

"Magnolia.... This is more than trying to get you back. I'm proving my love for you. You know, there isn't anything I wouldn't do. I just- I just- oh fuck it come here." He groaned, grabbing both my hands, leaning in and kissing me.

It must've been night already, because he was pulling me closer to him, our bodies getting wrapped up together for warmth

It must've been night already, because he was pulling me closer to him, our bodies getting wrapped up together for warmth. It was passionate, hot, and absolutely amazing. I wanted to pull away, but I was deep into it. I went from being on top, to being on the bottom. We were practically glued together when we were making our way to my room to make out some more. My heart was beating really fast, and when he pulled away, both our breathing were heavy.

"I'm so sorry...... I wanted to stop, but, im addicted to your lips... Magnolia.... " he stood up and blushed as he scurried off, embarrassed. I was so hypnotized by that make out session, I just laid there. He's never kissed me like that before, and I was convinced he wanted me back. I must've fallen asleep, because I woke up the next day, feeling hot and bothered.

"Girl wake up! What happened last night? We saw you and Shun making out, and when we tried to intervene, you guys ignored us! Never mind, we gotta get you ready!" Julie shouted, getting me up, showered, and dressed into a dress that Shun seemed to love so much.

"Julie, what the hell?! I can get ready on my own! Ah!" I cried as she dragged me all the way to the park, where the others were waiting, all dressed up. I gasped. It looked like the first night Shun and I went out on the town.

"You're looking stunning tonight. Listen, I wanna take you out tonight, that's if you're willing to give me another chance?" He smiled at me, and all I could do is cry.

"Oh Shun! I freaking hate you!" I cried hugging him. Later that night, both of us were laughing and having the time of our lives. I agreed to date him again and put what he did in the past.

*LOVE SCENE BELOW*

"Thank you for giving me another chance darling. To be honest, I didn't think what I did wouldn't work." He whispered in my ear. Despite being drunk, he decided to savor the moment with me and go slow. We were locking lips and slowly caressing each other.

"Oh Shun. What had me convinced was the make out session. But I wanted to see what else you could do. I'm glad we're together again. That Josh guy was such a tool. Like, roses, really? That's so original." I giggled, rolling on top of him.

"I know right? He was like, "I hope to smash." God, what a loser. I had to tell him you weren't a fuck doll." He mocked. I smiled at him and laughed.

"You really said that? Oh Shun you really do care. Come here you asshole." I leaned in, locking lips with him once more. We didn't stop unless we were taking each other's clothes off. I moaned softly as he kissed my neck tenderly and went down to my chest. I ran my hands through his hair. It got better when he kissed and ran his tongue down to my lower abdomen. I arched my back and clenched the bedsheets as he did his thing down my lower area. Oh he really knows how to work it. He came up every couple seconds to kiss me, and I had to keep a pillow over my face to keep myself from getting loud. I was close, I could feel it. The more he rubbed, nibbled, and licked, the closer I was to having an orgasm. He laughed to himself as he kept going, and when I was about to come, he replaced his tongue with his dick, and let's just say the night ended with two climaxes. I didn't care if he didn't wear protection. Besides, what could go wrong?