The Ruthless Mafia

"Let us go, you sick son of a bitch!" Julie squealed. The brawlers woke up in a basement cell. They had been kidnapped and locked away by the dangerous mafia they had heard stories about. A strange guy walks in with a gun at his hip. He had in a red striped collared shirt, a matching blood red vest, his neck looked stitched up, and he had a rough looking face.

"Quiet! I'm letting you pathetic brawlers live because you're missing a friend, is that correct? What was her name? Maggie? Nelly?" He took a glance at each of them. They weren't saying a word. Not even Shun, who was staying calm.

"Her name is Magnolia, and you know it! I swear to God, if your men lay a finger on her, I'll be sure all you'll see is a hospital!" Alice snapped. The guy had his men search all over town for the girl, but they've had no luck, and the boss's patience was wearing thin.

"My boys are searching for her, and I know one of you know her whereabouts. What about you hotshot? I know that's your woman." He smirked at Shun. He just chucked.

"Even if I knew, why should I tell you? I'm just trying to protect my woman. Would you have done the same with yours, not like she's special or anything? I hope you know she tried to hit on me. But she got furious when I called her an old hag." Shun said all cool. He loved pissing off the enemy.

The boss groaned in anger

The boss groaned in anger. Man, this kid is insane. He doesn't even show any signs of fear. Not even my men phase him. He thought to himself. Nothing he did seemed to. From him locking away their bakugan, to even holding a gun to their brains, Shun wasn't afraid. He knew Magnolia was going to come for them.

"Mr. Russel? It's Brutus. I just got word that a girl is headed this way.  I think it's that Magnolia you were looking for. Shall we ambush her and bring her?" One of the members asked from the door. Shun looked up and  his eyes went wide. The same Brutus who worked for Jax?!

"Nah. Leave her be. She'll find her own way in." He sent a text and left.

"If they hurt that girl, they'll pay." Shun growled through clenched teeth. He doesn't play around when it comes to his girl.

"She's going to get hurt. We have to do something... Argh, this bites!" Dan punched the wall, and shaking it around. Bad idea.

"Dan that was stupid of you. Do you realize that there's nothing we can do?  We're locked up, our bakugan were taken from us, and that guy's gonna kill us if we even try to escape. I'm sure Mag has a plan." Runo sighed. This was going to be a long night.

"If there's anyone who should be concerned about Mag is Shun. But here he is, all calm and collective." Marucho rolled his eyes.

"What, you think I don't care about my own girlfriend? I'm a changed man." Shun argued. He hated that the others thought he didn't care about the girl he loved.

"Yeah, you say that now? What about the two times you cheated on her?! The times you lied to her. We all know you and Fabia were a thing, but poor Magnolia was lied to. " Dan turned away.

"I never meant to hurt her that way! If I had told her about me and Fabia, she would never believe anything I say. I spared her that feeling! I'm not a perfect person, but nobody is! I'm not a player Dan! I'm treating her better than her ex did, and that says a lot doesn't it?!" Shun got in Dan's face, grabbing a fistful of his shirt.

"Dude what the hell is your deal?! Get out of my face man!" Dan shouted.

"Guys break it up!! You think Magnolia would have liked it this way?! She hates it when you two fight! Now knock it off before I punch the both of you!" Runo broke off the fight. Shun just scoffed and turned the other way. He couldn't wait to see Magnolia again. Her laugh, her smile, the way she cares for others would ease the tension. He sighed. Hurry my love. I need to see you. He sat down on the floor and glanced out the small window.