Shun's Only Regret

*Shun*

Ohh fuck!!!" I moaned as I came for the third time. I was so angry and upset at Magnolia, I took it out on Fabia. I was with her, and we've done nothing but fuck. To be honest, I was thinking about Magnolia's hot body, and how it felt when we made love.

"Shun, don't stop. I wanna beat the record of five." Fabia said to me. I didn't want to keep going.

"Okay, first of all, no. Is that all you want? Magnolia never wanted it this much." I snapped.

"Shun, why are you acting like this?! She broke up with you, and it's her loss. Why do you care so much about her?!" She argued.

"You ruined everything! I loved her, but you seduced me! Now I'll never get her back!" I got up and put my clothes back on. I sighed.

"Look, Fabia, I thought I would be happier with you, but I can't even hold your hand without thinking about Magnolia. I'm sorry, but she hasn't stopped being on my mind since we broke up..... Now, there's no way she'll want me back..." I growled to myself. I just want to slap myself across the face sometimes.

"You really love her, don't you? Hm. Well, I won't stop you. So go, go get her back. I have a feeling she wants you too." Fabia smiled at me. You know, she's right. I will get her back. After promising to call her when I completed my mission, I ran off. As I was running, I could imagine the look on her face when I serenade her and romance her.

"Master Shun, what are you up to this time?" Jaakor asked me.

"Jaakor, I'm getting the woman of my dreams back. And I'll do everything in my power to make sure she's mine again." I answered back. I decided to make a plan. Today, I'm having a bouquet of magnolias sent to her. Tomorrow I'm buying a guitar and learning how to play "You are My Sunshine". When I got back to the HQ, I noticed a guy standing there at the door, with roses in hand(Magnolia hates roses.).

"Excuse me, who are you?" I questioned him. He looked at me and his eyes widened.

"Oh, ummm, hi. Sorry, I'm here to pick up Magnolia and take her out on a date, and hopefully smash." He chuckled. Smash? What is he, some kind of fuckboy?

"Listen man, real men don't smash. They wait til the girl is ready. And besides, what makes you think you can just come around and take her out on a date, only to fuck and ditch. That's not cool man. Either you treat her like a woman, and not just a fuck doll, or bail. Mind you, if you do take her out, I will be watching. " I grabbed him by the collar and threatened. I wasn't going to let Magnolia be treated like a play thing. She is a woman after all. I let him go just in time for Magnolia to come out wearing a pair of jeans, a one shoulder top, and flats. God, she is so damn gorgeous...

"Oh! Shun.... What are you doing here?" She looked at me, clutching her bag. I can tell she wasn't happy to see me, but the fact that she acknowledged me made my heart warm.

"I was just heading in, I didn't know you had a date." I said to her, glaring at the guy.

"It's not a big deal Shun. He saw me at the park by myself earlier, and he offered to take me out to lunch. I'll see you later. Come on Josh." She sighed, looking at me once more and walking away with might be her new boyfriend.