Apologies: Chapter 37

++

Third Person's POV

Hwang Eunbi was basically dead.

And Yewon's the one who killed her.

Guess that using a samurai to slaughter Eunbi was fairly a work for her, so, to make everything much easier, she just buried her alive and let her soul burn indefinitely in the raging inferno of hell.

Yeah, surely Eunbi was dead. . . in her thoughts.

Yewon has already killed Eunbi ten thousand times in her head.

But in reality, all she could vent out to her was an impeccable, menacing death glare, in which Eunbi just replied with a mortifying grin.

No matter how much Yewon wanted to just send Eunbi off flying to the afterlife for causing her an eternal embarrassment, she still chose to suck it in altogether and stay sane, she cannot afford to make a bigger bummer of herself not after what her idiotic friend did, and mostly, not after knowing that her Yuna-unnie saw everything with perfect, unmistakable clarity.

"Uhm.." Eunbi began after throwing away the innocent undergarment somewhere far her back, not really minding where it might have landed, "Hello..?"

"That's one bizarre introduction you got there," she chuckled and side glanced at Yewon who's already looking like a tomato, "But hi, I'm Yuna Choi, also goes by Yuju. I'm the new boarder. Hope we'll all get along well."

"Eunbi, Eunbi Hwang." she smiled awkwardly and pitched her way forward to claim Yuna's waiting hand, "I'm sorry for what you saw.. p-please just forget that."

"Oh it's no big deal. I mean we're gonna live together anyway, so we should be open with those normal things, right?"

Both the youngest looked at each other and question marks formed on their faces. For all they know, seeing someone boldly outstretching a piece of underwear up in mid air like it's some sort of kid's toy wasn't something they can really categorized as normal.

If Yuna calls that scene normal, oh well, they don't even want to think about the variety of unimaginable things it requires for her to call something as weird.

"Oh.. okay Yuna.." Eunbi said almost in a whisper and dislodged her hand from hers.

"Yah.." Yewon nudged her and gestured something that only both of them understood.

Eunbi seemed to understand and cleared her throat way too fast, "Y-you're older than us?"

"Ah yeah, but just one year. By the way what are you doing earlier there in the laundry-"

"I'm sorry Yuna-unnie," Yewon suddenly chided in to save their soon-to-be discomfiting discourse that'll surely ricochet on the topic about the outright exhibit of her undergarment again, "She just got informed earlier about you moving in, so please excuse her being all barbaric."

"YAHHHH!! WHAT DID YOU SAYYY???! WHO'S BARBARIC HUHH?! COME HERE YOU SLY GOBLINNNN!!"

The oldest smiled to herself seeing Yewon already dodging Eunbi's incoming vehement attacks, "Awee you two are cute."

...

"So what are you majoring in, unnie?" Eunbi took another spoonful of her kimchi fried rice, "Wow, I cannot really believe you're the one who cooked this. Oh, wait.. I'm guessing culinary arts?"

The two were having a usual breakfast, casually in getting-to-know phase while Yewon was still in her room, probably still dozing off. And it seemed like the underwear incident last night was completely forgotten in the boarder lines of oblivion.