Apologies: Chapter 27

Third Person's POV

Eunha was more than panicking.

She was about to get the tablewares from Yerin's room, but an agitating disaster showed up instead, a scenario she never asked for.

"Oh my God Unnie!" she gasped, dashing towards her, avoiding all the clatters on the floor, "Unnie!"

Eunha was tremendously trembling as she engulfed Yerin inside her arms, tears threatening to fall, "Unnie, what happened?"

As usual there's no response.

Her eyes roamed around to the broken pieces of ceramics and soon to Yerin's arm, pink and purple blotches decorating it.

Dislodging her embrace, the younger girl sprinted out to get some first aid.

"DANG IT!" she cursed, seeing the box with only cotton balls and wound tapes.

After her sprinting frenzy to the nearest pharmacy and then finally aiding Yerin's burnt arm.

She almost broke down in exhaustion, the one brought by constantly seeing Yerin in that state of plaintive silent suffering.

But what can she do?

She's just Jung Eunha.

The little clumsy girl in the neighborhood who loves food, cooking, big sweatshirts and was filled with natural aegyo.

Tsk. What can she probably do?

She's just Eunha, someone who can only overly care for her sister Yerin, but all that was still not enough to rescue her and stop her pain.

With exasperated breaths, she tossed in the garbage bag in the trash bin, the broken of ceramics and glasses clanking as it landed safely inside.

On her periphery, someone was obviously hiding instinctively behind the post few meters away from their house.

It was a familiar image. Maybe Taehyung or Sojung? But no, the figure was too miniscule to be Taehyung's and falling short of height to be Sojung's.

"Uh.." said Eunha, after successfully hiding her presence as she sneakily made her way to the hiding figure, "Excuse me?"

Surprised, the person frantically swirled, unknowingly bumping her head on the post where she's currently hiding.

"Oh shoot, I'm sorry, are you hurt? Are you okay?" Eunha asked, seeing the person clasping the side of her forehead.

"Ah.. Umm.. No, I mean, yeah I'm just alright. I'm eh, uh fine."

"Sure you're fine?"

"Yeah.. sure just, fine."

Eunha titled her head to fully see the person's face that was clouded by the darkness of the night, examining her face and finally having a clear sight, her eyes grew wide in shock, "Dr. Hwang?"

"Huh?" 

"I know you," she pointed at her, "Dr. Hwang right? My sister works with you."

She scanned herself to find anything that probably screamed her identity to Eunha, but there's none. "Umm.. sorry but that's not m-"

Eunha cutted her sentence as she just tugged Eunbi inside of the house, making her seat in the couch rooted in the living room.

"What on Eart-"

"So," the shorter began, coming back from the kitchen after doing a brief tap and pat, then sitting comfy on the floor in front of her, "What could probably be the reason why I found my sister's superior hiding like that near our house in this time of night?"