Apologies: Chapter 8

Third Person's POV

After Yerin changed into more decent clothes, Eunbi's voice rushed back into the back of her mind.

'She has the same name as yours. Yerin, it's her name.'

Her body simmered with both remorse and vexation knowing- that with all of the possible names in the whole universe, Doctor Hwang's ex-lover was given a name same as hers.

It wasn't actually something to be so annoyed about, but something in her drives her to think so. Perhaps it was the fact that Eunbi's voice resonated in her ears and heart with a glimmer of enormous regret and sorrow or perhaps it was the thought of someone dying miserably right on her arms.

Well she's not sure.

She finally got out of the confinement. And with the thought she had in mind, there was still Doctor Hwang on her own throne-like swivel chair, now rummaging through her laptop with those programmer-slash-hacker stance.

"Oh you're done?" Upon discerning a presence of a person in the same room, Eunbi momentarily halted her activity, shifted her torso towards her direction and brought her hand to entrap the frame of her eyeglasses with her slender fingers before firmly bringing it down onto her desk, "You're free to go now Miss Jung, again I really am sorry about earlier."

Instead of paying attention to her words, her actions caught her attention more, Yerin just watched as the doctor's hand unconsciously twitched every now and then, unaware of the still open wound that she got from earlier's accident.

Noticing that there wasn't any movement on the latter's part, the doctor asked, "Uh... Do you still need something?"

"Your hand.." it puzzles Yerin on how she musingly started to worry about the same person she hates just a few moments ago, "Doctor Hwang, you haven't got your hand cleaned and stitched up."

"Ah this? I'll have it all done later so rest assured Miss Jung and go have some rest now, you had long day."

"And so are you." Come to think of it, Yerin haven't actually done anything worthy of applause up to this time, "Doctor Hwang even without knowing anything, I know you're more exhausted more than anyone in this firm yet you're still racking and working yourself there."

"What is this?" The doctor broke out into a subtle mischievous laughter, "Am I now being lectured by an exchange doctor?"

"Apparantly no, this exchange doctor is just giving you a life saving advice that you too should have your rest before your laptop devours you whole." Yerin flicked her tongue as soon as she finished her serious statement.

"Alright then." Eunbi bent her legs and stood up, by the way her cheek muscles are moving, it's obvious that she's still holding herself not to smile more about Yerin's 'anticlimactic antic' sort of advice.

"Huh?" inquired Yerin, quirking a brow, "What alright?"

"I didn't know you're well versed in these kind of stuffs Miss Jung." upon removing her lab coat, she shifted her body weight to face the questioning psychiatrist a.k.a. the advice expert, "Anyways, have you eaten anything? Because I haven't. Want to have dinner with me?" she finished flaunting a smile.

A freaking smile.

A smile that could totally ransack anyone's whole being.

It escalated a lot.

It's too much for Yerin.

Eunbi was waiting for an answer from her, an audible answer, a nod or a light shake of her head , just anything. But she didn't get anything aside from that absolute dumbfounded look Yerin was demonstrating.